Naaawwwwssssssssssss.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naaawwwwssssssssssss.........

hey on a fuel injected car, how would you motor head's hook up the naaawwwwsssss???????? A. on the fuel rail. B. it's own seperate fuel line??? C. it's own fuel line and seperate fuel pump?? or some other configuration??? let's hear some idea's here as how you did your car or what others have done..... K?????:hurryup:

On mine it is a dedicated fuel system for the bottle and for FI. cars with big shot's of spray I think it is more important to have a separate fuel system. I know of one guy who didn't and

Comment

QUOTE=602hp;19415]On mine it is a dedicated fuel system for the bottle and for FI. cars with big shot's of spray I think it is more important to have a separate fuel system. I know of one guy who didn't and [/QUOTE]

luke:lol:

Comment

not exactly........

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
          not exactly........
          what does that mean. did he pull his 346 and put in a larger engine??

Comment

this is not about luke..... it's about naaawwwwsss.........

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
              this is not about luke..... it's about naaawwwwsss.........
              you have just been hored out

Comment

Originally posted by UL_LUZ98 View Post
                you have just been hored out
                anyone else......

Comment

How big of shot..? Wet or dry...?Anything over 175, 200 wet area your going to need a dedicated pump.

Anything less I would just run a adapter off the rail. Summit sells them for like 15$. Just make sure you have plenty of fuel there and if you don't have a gauge get one, and if it dips on the spray your going to need more fuel volume with a bigger pump or boost a pump. I also recomend a wide band things save allot of the guess work and maybe some monies down the road.

All said and done I would save and go with a Procharger. Nitrous seems cheap but really it's not. There's tons of times I wish I had my bottle power here and there on the street and it takes like 45 mins just to warm the thing up, and even racing between rounds its a pain in the ass warming it up in time and guessing if you have enough in there and should I switch bottles do I have time between rounds etc. I just had two bottles topped off and one 10lb filled and it was 102$ I mean do that every month plus gas getting it to the filler and back and it adds up in a hurry....... But this is about nitrous so have fun in your choice.

Comment

Tork built me a seperate tank for the nitrous system fuel. Have another blue Holley pump pumping the nitrous fuel and one for the eng. Best way I thought Speedo is right though, after a got a good deal on the kit I thought I has the expensive stuff bought. Wrong..I spent like another grand or close to it to get it all set up right.

Comment

lukes car has never had spray, the 346 is going back in just with oil this time. lol

My car is also missing its ls1 now

Comment

Originally posted by styxsz28 View Post
                        lukes car has never had spray, the 346 is going back in just with oil this time. lol

My car is also missing its ls1 now
                        Build a good old Sb chev and I can come up with a combo that will kick ass on those pesky LS1'S.

Comment

On my car I go right off the rail in the fuel pressure port

Comment

Working...
                          X