• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
    nope doesnt sound worth it
    Why not.

Comment

Originally posted by travail View Post
      Why not.
      jesus christ you guys, its a joke, read what ramair wrote then I wrote that there was no one worth it, it was a slam towards ramair, if I could have this thing done right now I would :nos_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
        jesus christ you guys, its a joke, read what ramair wrote then I wrote that there was no one worth it, it was a slam towards ramair, if I could have this thing done right now I would :nos_smile:
        Hahahahahahaha! I love it........................came out just like I wanted it too!!
        2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

well this an old thread so I better revive it, I havent been able to work on the car much in the last 6 months, maybe longer, been real busy building other cars, but in the last two weeks I have been going good with my stuff, got the new radiator all mounted, dry sump remote filter and trans filter mounted, dry sump brackets, alternator bracket and belt tensioner made, and in the last week and countless hours I have been building my headers, glad to say I finished them up today, in the pics you can see one tube that is off color from the rest, well thats where I fucked up a tube and had to use some used bends that I had sitting around, they are 304 stainless steel, 3.5"collecters, purge welded, ended up with 1 7/8" steped to 2", tube length is 28-31" long, I was shooting for 30" so I am in the ballpark, really happy with the way they turned out

Comment

Looks awsome!
            90 5.0 GT New combo
            11.84 @ 113 1.64 60' Dynoed 428hp 419tq Dyno Vid Dyno sheet

Comment

Awesome job Chad!

Having built a few sets of headers myself, each set from here on out will get easier. I can also appreciate the time, effort, and thought that's in them. I feel your pain man!!

I'm eyeball deep in a few projects here, no time to get away from the shop. I gotta come and visit ya. Haven't forgot!!

Comment

Looks nice Tork, on the floor that is................the question is will they fit!?? No just joking! Should work sweet for your setup. I have the same 3 1/2 collector as you have and let me tell ya that thing is huge under the car!!

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                  Looks nice Tork, on the floor that is................the question is will they fit!?? No just joking! Should work sweet for your setup. I have the same 3 1/2 collector as you have and let me tell ya that thing is huge under the car!!
                  I am pretty sure they fit, since I have had them in and out of the car at least 100 times each while building them

Comment

They look nice its a good feeling when you do something yourself and it works. Won't be long now...................

Comment

Damn that is all that I can say.

Comment

Someone had a powerful sounding car out earlier tonight, i wonder if this thing is back on the road??

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                          Someone had a powerful sounding car out earlier tonight, i wonder if this thing is back on the road??
                          I heard it to, I thought it was you, mine is a good month away from being done, damn I wonder who that was????

Comment

I vote speedo :lol:

Comment

Nope, he said powerfull car.

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
                                Nope, he said powerfull car.
                                My bad I thought he said green my bad!

Comment

Working...
                                X