No announcement yet.

Grove Creek Raceway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIR was 55 for all day last year. Thats where I went.

Comment

What a joke, wasnt tnt at grove 40 bucks last year? There website says 50.00 now, Thunder valleys says 25 bucks for tnt, rock falls is 69.00.

Comment

$50 at Grove, run all you can from 9ish-3ish. Been $50 for a while, maybe two years?

People always bitch, but gotta keep in mind Grove is a 3 hour round trip from the New Ulm area. Thunder or Rock is a 6 hour round trip. To bitch about the piddly difference in entry cost for a TNT is ridiculous compared to the cost to get there and back.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rocket View Post
          People always bitch, but gotta keep in mind Grove is a 3 hour round trip from the New Ulm area. Thunder or Rock is a 6 hour round trip. To bitch about the piddly difference in entry cost for a TNT is ridiculous compared to the cost to get there and back.

Agreed, that is why when I go to the big 1/4's tracks I go for the three day weekends only. :cool:

Nothing like setting up camp with freinds and talking smart all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rocket View Post
            $50 at Grove, run all you can from 9ish-3ish. Been $50 for a while, maybe two years?

yes you are correct with the distance thing. Maybe I'm a little frustrated with them cause last year I went to a tnt, and I only got 3 runs due to the staging guy telling me to go back to the pit cause I had a leak, well I had a buddy up by the staging lanes looking for this leak and he said the last time I got kicked off he noticed maybe a leak of the size of a quarter, and we couldnt find crap at the pits. I suppose its a safety thing though.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
              I don't think they can the way the track is laid out at least that's what I was told when I worked there years ago.
              Wow Memorial day that's a late start hope the new stuff hooks better that what Ted Smith put down years ago

Bob I didn't know you worked out there. I grew up in Clara City and Graduated from Willmar. Did you live out that way or something?

Comment

I think it would be nice to make the pits better. Better loud speakers so you can clearly hear when you should go to the staging lanes. Less gravel...IDK

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
                  Agreed, that is why when I go to the big 1/4's tracks I go for the three day weekends only. :cool:

Nothing like setting up camp with freinds and talking smart all weekend.

You going to camp, race and party with all of us at BIR this year???

Comment

Looks like alot of fun!

Comment

I know that third picture isn't from racing waterbug I never seen chicks have fun at a track, usually there all crabby...

Kinda like when I go shopping with the girlfriend.

Comment

I know that third picture isn't from racing waterbug I never seen chicks have fun at a track, usually there all crabby...

LOL... I figured I would throw it in to see what youd say. The last pic was from the Apple River last year.

But still, you need to make plans to come to BIR with us.

Comment

you must hang out with uptight bitches then??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
                            you must hang out with uptight bitches then??

Hey Chad why don't you go whore up someone elses thread!!

Don't MAKE me break out the secret internets weapon now....

Comment

Do I hear the loosing music from The Price is Right off in the distance?...........................:lol:
                              2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Buump buump buump.... BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

:rotfl:

Comment

Working...
                                X