More Toyota quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Toyota quality

Wonder how Toyota will try to wiggle their way out of this?

They're the biggest sham of a company I've ever seen. Combine this with how brainwashed people are to own these over-rated vehicles is mind boggling.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/toyota-a...floor-mat.html

(one viewer's testimony)

I’m very glad Toyota is being caught for their deception. I have posted my families Toyota story here multiple times and have known for a long time what the real problem was.
    My biggest complaint with Toyota is how they handeled the problem. They treated the customers they were endangering with their defective product like idiots. My father in law took a several thousand dollar loss on a brand new Avalon because Toyota knew they could push it off as driver error.
    He was actually ridiculed by the Toyota dealer and service techs for his problem, despite growing evidence that there was a very real problem.
    I hope Toyota gets nailed to the wall for this cover up.
    Also, stop blaming the drivers. Until you are in their shoes with a 260HP V6 at wide open throttle you don’t know what they are having to deal with. My FIL was able to controll the situation, but what if it was your grandmother. Consumers should not be out in this dangerous situation.

Don't worry Hyundai's are a POS too

Comment

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Toyota Motor Sales of Toyota Motor Corp. (TM) said late Thursday it will recall an additional 2.3 million vehicles to fix sticking accelerator pedals on certain Toyota models. This is a separate action than the recall of about 4.2 million Toyota and Lexus vehicles currently in progress. About 1.7 million Toyota division vehicles are affected by both recalls, according to the Japanese auto maker. "In recent months, Toyota has investigated isolated reports of sticking accelerator pedal mechanisms in certain vehicles without the presence of floor mats. Our investigation indicates that there is a possibility that certain accelerator pedal mechanisms may, in rare instances, mechanically stick in a partially depressed position or return slowly to the idle position," said Irv Miller, TMS Group vice president.

Comment

Working...
      X