No announcement yet.

season closer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that's the shits man!! That sucks bad. You'll come back still being the big dog if your going to be running 8's! Im' done with mine now, I'm just on the edge of being a street car anymore and i don't want to go over the cliff!!
    2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
      Damn that's the shits man!! That sucks bad. You'll come back still being the big dog if your going to be running 8's! Im' done with mine now, I'm just on the edge of being a street car anymore and i don't want to go over the cliff!!
      well it doesn't seem like anyone will be hanging with you this year, there would be a guy with a quick stang that could give you a run but it seems his balls fell off and left a big vagina full of sand where there was once a small penis.
      Right Pete??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

so wtf were you doing on the highway that caused this? i imagine its a good story

Comment

Originally posted by Grr View Post
          so wtf were you doing on the highway that caused this? i imagine its a good story
          nothing, just hammering on it, shit happens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
            well it doesn't seem like anyone will be hanging with you this year, there would be a guy with a quick stang that could give you a run but it seems his balls fell off and left a big vagina full of sand where there was once a small penis.
            Right Pete??
            Hahahahahahaha! Put-put, where are you?? Your not going to race me are you there big fella?!
            2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

90 5.0 GT New combo
              11.84 @ 113 1.64 60' Dynoed 428hp 419tq Dyno Vid Dyno sheet

Comment

Who's junk is that?!
                90 5.0 GT New combo
                11.84 @ 113 1.64 60' Dynoed 428hp 419tq Dyno Vid Dyno sheet

Comment

Working...
                X