No announcement yet.

For the bashers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw alot of fords un the UK. Mainly Fiestas (updated and really neat) and KAs. I know we are gettinig the Fiestas and I'm excited for that. I also saw a KA in the states (I saw it in SoCal). I don't know how the guy got it, I don't think they were available??
    Anyways, they do have a strong presents overseas.

Heres a pic I got of a KA in Dover UK.

Comment

Actually, 602, when you think about it, what does Pontiac have that is really Pontiac?

The G8 is the only impressive model they have and they bring that in from Austrailia.

The Solstice was hot at first, but is now as cold and frigid as some Minnesota housewives. lol In fact, many like the Sky from Saturn better.

The G5 is a Cobalt, the new G3 is an Aveo, the Torrent is an Equinox and the G6 is in badly need of re-design.

I think Saturn was a failure from the start. The only thing that worked was the no haggle concept and now quite a few dealers sell that way. The Aura is a fantastic car but most people have no idea about it, while the same car (Malibu) is hard to keep in stock.

I think it was a mistake to buy Saab when they should have been putting their energy and focus on how to market and improve existing car lines. In fact, when I think about Saab...I wanna "sob"

By the way...

Comment

Originally posted by FoxTuner View Post
        I saw alot of fords un the UK. Mainly Fiestas (updated and really neat) and KAs. I know we are gettinig the Fiestas and I'm excited for that. I also saw a KA in the states (I saw it in SoCal). I don't know how the guy got it, I don't think they were available??
        Anyways, they do have a strong presents overseas.

Well, if it's made by Ford, then they should figure out a way to get em over here and sell em.

They probably don't meet federal safety and emissions.

Comment

Working...
        X