Big Lake Racetrack gets cold reception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Lake Racetrack gets cold reception

Does not look too good for this people sure are tools listen to trains all day and night but and like snowmobile crap but do not want to let anyone else to have our fun. Read on

http://erstarnews.com/content/view/4706/26/

I dont see how they can be so concerned with that area, there is nothing right there but a big ass field anyway.. i lived there for 10 years and hated every minute of it, "friendly community" ha, what a joke. the police would also go on more of a powertrip than they already have with more people going to race and such.. im not a huge fan of the nascar oval, but the 1/4 mile, dirt and road coarse sound appealing

-Aaron
    87 cutlass
    76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
    87 olds 442 - old mans ride
    355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

I had someone I knew that lived in big lake before moving to alaska and he told me there was nothing but drug problems and cops in the new area of development that he and his wife lived in. Just more of the inter city problems moving out to the country.
      I spose everyone just wants to keep a closer eye on their meth labs.

Comment

drugs in that town are outrageous, hell i didn't get into that type of stuff, but i bet within 10 minutes of being there i could find people that are willing to sell it to me. idk, im not opposed to a track, but traffic gets horrible on hwy 10 already just for holidays, and in the summer. i can imagine what it would be like with that there, or "if" they ever get the light rail station there

-Aaron
        87 cutlass
        76 olds 350/t56 3.73's

Comment

Hmmm...racetrack? Light rail? That would be perfect for 98 cobra s/c. He could just hop on the light rail to go WATCH the races. He sure the hell ain't doing any racing. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
            Hmmm...racetrack? Light rail? That would be perfect for 98 cobra s/c. He could just hop on the light rail to go WATCH the races. He sure the hell ain't doing any racing. Lol
            :rlol:

-Aaron
            87 cutlass
            76 olds 350/t56 3.73's

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
              a new track out there would be great, i could go racing then stop at hiwreck to show them my new record times that will come from my new tuner...... and as alway's Glen is an ass-clown who will need ALOT more of somethin' to even coming close to keeping up to my new pro mod super street mustang, with my new sponsor's ...... one of which is T.C.O., so glen write out that check for 5k and put in the mail..........lmfao.....again.......

Comment

$5000? Is that all? Hell I thought a big buck operation like yours would require a lot more than that to be a sponsor. Lol

Comment

Working...
                X