An email to GM by Z28SSMAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
    So...my REAL WORLD experience doesn't mean anything???

I can't argue with your opinion about them being junk. Maybe you should hope that more of them are shit because if that weren't the case...you'd be out of business. lol
    Your experience means whatever you want but dont discredit mine and we will be on the same page

Comment

And for the record I beat franny at a street race and he runs 10.1 if the time slip means anything to ya, you know since track times mean a lot on the street

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
        And for the record I beat franny at a street race and he runs 10.1 if the time slip means anything to ya, you know since track times mean a lot on the street
        So...you ran franny frum dig and beat him? Otherwise, if it was the typical frum roll I hear you like to run, franny's 10.1 track time is irrelevant.

Originally posted by superford3
        with the style racing I and a large group do people are scared to shit of my car, I
        Must be talking about the frum roll nascar style. lol
        Scared to shit of your car? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
          So...you ran franny frum dig and beat him? Otherwise, if it was the typical frum roll I hear you like to run, franny's 10.1 track time is irrelevant.

Must be talking about the frum roll nascar style. lol
          Scared to shit of your car? lol
          Well frum roll is a style of racing these days like it or not it is what it is, Any type of hp comparison is racing is it not. If youd like we could try a frum roll since its not real racing and see what happens :nx:

Comment

I know 1/4 times dont mean anything frum roll style but a lot of people think it does so i figured Id throw that in there:banana:

Comment

Nobody
              Anytime
              Should
              Cry
              About
              Ryan
              :rlol:

sorry I just had to do that

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                Nobody
                Anytime
                Should
                Cry
                About
                Ryan
                :rlol:

sorry I just had to do that
                Damn skippy

Comment

:lol::lol::lol:

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
                    I know 1/4 times dont mean anything frum roll style but a lot of people think it does so i figured Id throw that in there:banana:
                    It's a nice way to compare horsepower.

Comment

I wasn't aware of the probs these 32 valve motors had. Thanks for sharing the link. I heard of some ticking probs from the factory, but not all these probs.
                      I know my '01 doesn't have the original engine. The guy I bought it from admitted it had been replaced. I think I'll be a little more careful now because I can't afford to replace another engine. I know mine isn't a s/c motor, but...

http://www.twincityoutlaws.com/showthread.php?t=1686
                      the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Working...
                      X