sensitive rating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sensitive rating

not trying to be a smart a$$ I just want to have sensitive ratings on all the members on this site. I really dont want to upset anyone.

Or maybe we can start a list say

0-2can bring there mom into it and that will not get upset

3-5 cool headed and only like to have fun. won't get upset if you tell them their ford sucks or chevy or whatever

5-8 don't say anything bad about them or their car. very easy to upset

9-10 dont talk to period even responding to a question they ask will upset them

:lol:

Comment

I would need some pepto to be on that list. I guess I am a sensitive person:lol:

Comment

I AM A 3 keep family out everything else goes

tell me my car sucks whatever
        tell me I am short and fat whatever

Steve

Comment

There's variable that come into play here...

I'm pretty much a 0-5 if talking in person. I can see when someone is being sarcastic in person or get the general "tone" of the conversation then.

But I'm more a 3-8 on the internet. You don't know everyone that you're conversing with and it's much more difficult to tell when there's sarcasm involved. That's why I use smilies a TON! To try and get some of the actual "emotions" across when making a reply....

Comment

This thread sucks. Thread starter is short and fat and drives a slow car. Will not read again.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              This thread sucks. Thread starter is short and fat and drives a slow car. Will not read again.
              PERFECT

Comment

How do you know his car is short and fat? and his car might be slow but he is saving on gas:lol:

Comment

funny $hit:rotfl:

I also am a 3 or so, nothing to do with family! but as far as my weight, hair color, or overall goes and that fact that I am an ogar, and have a slow pos... is fine with me..

funny thread!

Comment

I would however say that there is a chance I may get sensitive if you try to e-look at me the wrong way or get me into an e-fight, I may e-slap you! or e-cold cock your a$$!!:lol:

Comment

lets see, im short, ugly, my head is misshapen, im skinny, My facial hair grows in like Joe Dirt, Im German/Irish/Native american so that means im a drunk, My DD is a Dodge Neon, My mom is blind, my Dad is Bald, one sister is the church lady and the other is "urban".....

I guess that puts me at a 0. say what ya want, wont bother me in the slightest.

Comment

I am a 0-2, my moms a whore anyway, say what you want and I will also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
                          I am a 0-2, my moms a whore anyway, say what you want and I will also.
                          Jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by shizzy View Post
                            lets see, im short, ugly, my head is misshapen, im skinny, My facial hair grows in like Joe Dirt, Im German/Irish/Native american so that means im a drunk, My DD is a Dodge Neon, My mom is blind, my Dad is Bald, one sister is the church lady and the other is "urban".....
                            :lol: Joe Shiz :lol:
                            Sounds like you have it all go'in on,

Now, don't go E-B'slapp'in me, just hav'in some fun. :lol:

Comment

this is some funny shit.........lol

Comment

Working...
                              X