Freakin Snowstorm today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freakin Snowstorm today...

Left Fargo around noon and holy shit was it snowing like a mofo. I bet they shut the roads down after we left. Then, ~50 miles down the raod it was all ice. This has been the worse I have ever seen things.

Here is a video and a few pics.

there were several cars and two 18 wheelers off the road. Here is the one I got on Camera. This was about 50 or 60 miles south of Fargo.

Just a shot of the snow.

Just rain here in Monticello

Comment

still raining here too

Comment

Couple drops off and on throughout the day here

Comment

just rain around here too. damn wiper blade slipped half off going down 94. had to drive all the way over to 280 with the arm going SCEEEECH - SCREEEECH before I could pull over and fix it.

Comment

Better up north then us this time

Comment

We moved my son from the twin cities to chicago in weather very much like that last year in March. White knuckles all the way.
              Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                Better up north then us this time
                lol

nice avatar

Comment

must have been up here at the car show i bet. I had a hell of a time getting home around 5pm last night too, full 4wd drifting at 40mph is not what i call fun. Especially in a old 150hp blazer with no shocks

Comment

Week after this is going to be in the upper 60's to low 70's the weather channel is saying
                    so should be some action soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Grr View Post
                      must have been up here at the car show i bet. I had a hell of a time getting home around 5pm last night too, full 4wd drifting at 40mph is not what i call fun. Especially in a old 150hp blazer with no shocks
                      Yea, we went to the car show.. The girlfriends parents have alot of friends that do the car shows up in the northern parts, its a beer feast for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                      X