Couple more pics of the Notch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple more pics of the Notch...

There not Rerod material, but the last pics had huge truck exhaust on the back, and the cars a little cleaner in these.

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
    There not Rerod material, but the last pics had huge truck exhaust on the back, and the cars a little cleaner in these.

yep, looks like a mustang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

looks great

Comment

still think that is a sweet looking car, maybe tint the windows and a saleen style spoiler, but still cool as it is though.. "clean"

Comment

looks good. I hope mine can look at least half as nice as that

Comment

I still like it even if you did have to remove the tint. The color is awesome.

Comment

That's a clean Five-Oh. Very nice.

Comment

Comment

Thanks guys, I will get new window tint in the future, I'm NOT adding a spoiler as I think they are kinda ugly on notchbacks!

Comment

Thanks guys, I will get new window tint in the future, I'm NOT adding a spoiler as I think they are kinda ugly on notchbacks!

I would agree with you on some, but I think your car looks so clean and smooth that I think it would look good, imo. There was a blue convert with a whale tale a few years back and it looked really good, so I have always wanted to do that.. still your car looks sweet though!

Comment

thats just it. The car looks great because its clean and smooth. I have never been a big fan of wings, body kits and multi colors.

Comment

Your car sure has some strange antennas

Comment

I kinda like it better than the 4ft C.B. antenna!

Comment

Im guessing that he is talking about all the poles in the background in the pic... does look kind of funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by JJRP57 View Post
                              Im guessing that he is talking about all the poles in the background in the pic... does look kind of funny!!
                              Correct PB knows I'm just teasing him. I'll eventually get to shoot his car and we'll make sure that there's no funky backgrounds:lol:

Comment

Working...
                              X