Romel ferguson, RIP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romel ferguson, RIP.

A local motorhead hero that never streetraced his potent and competitive daily driver T-bucket. He has helped turn a wrench for URV8SUCKS, Berry mack (big mack attack) and franny. His collection of contraptions included a home built V-8 bike and a super comp rail.

Sounds like a definite car guy....

RIP

Comment

that sucks! I only delt with him a few times back when I was working for headers By ed. he was a pretty cool guy. When did this happen?

On a side note, I used to work with Berry Mack a few years ago.

Comment

I remember when Romel used to come out to the grove and race when I worked there
        a very nice guy to talk to and his car was one of the fastest there usually in the 5.s in the 1/8th mile.
        A big loss for all who knew him.

Comment

Another victim of cancer, services are on Saturday but I don't have all the details yet.

Comment

shitty. he did get some things done in life though so thats

Comment

Yeah, a good friend called me yesterday and told me the bad news.

I met Romel years ago at Smith Auto. We ended up getting into a race between his bike and my Chevelle, then later against his T-Bucket.

I respected Romel and he treated me with respect. The last time I saw him was at Brainerd. I went over and said hi. We talked for a while as he grilled himself a steak. I'm sure I have a video of him racing his T-Bucket that day.

He was a true car-guy. I'm glad to have had the pleasure of knowing him.

Shizzy, I have known Berry Mack for years. He's a super good guy and one helluva bracket racer

Comment

Working...
              X