• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...tor4946586.jpg

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:lol:
      2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

:lol::lol::lol: That is the best looking mustang I have ever seen. LMFAO

Comment

hey thats my old car :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by 5speedfox View Post
            yea...whats ur point?
            Are you one of those guys that believes everything the media says? Theres plenty of petroleum out there, if anything it will be the prices in the future that keep even more people from driving

Comment

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
              Are you one of those guys that believes everything the media says? Theres plenty of petroleum out there, if anything it will be the prices in the future that keep even more people from driving
              either way SOMETHINGS going to happen regardless of who says what or not, maybe 15 maybe 50 years, i just hope they figure something out, what would we do with 9999999999999999999999999 cars that can't be driven?

Comment

Originally posted by 5speedfox View Post
                either way SOMETHINGS going to happen regardless of who says what or not, maybe 15 maybe 50 years, i just hope they figure something out, what would we do with 9999999999999999999999999 cars that can't be driven?
                thats a good question

Comment

there is a low rider chev truck that has pipes like that and a huge deisel engine sticking out of the hood in west st.paul. I think it's fugly but to each his own......lol

Comment

Working...
                  X