Gas gas gas.. !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas gas gas.. !!!

Well I heard on the radio this morning that gas is suppose to up 75 cent in the next two weeks.

Doesnt make since. They say they want to give people 600-1200 bucks to help stimulate the economy, now they raise gas prices. Might as well just give me a 600 dollar gas card.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. I guess it wouldn't surprise me at all with spring here and all...

Comment

3.29 today, get ready.. .

Comment

Yep, I saw it too...

Didnt they congress have a meeting with all the big wigs in the oil industry a few days ago trying to explain a 110 billion dollar profit last year??

I guess the meeting did not go so well.

Comment

Wow you really keep up on your politics did congress give them the

Comment

I hate politics, its all corrupted... I did not follow it, I just saw it on the news and they did not say what they said.

Im sure they were all in a hurry to jump on the private jet filled with naked women and headed to Cabo San Lucas!

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
                Im sure they were all in a hurry to jump on the private jet filled with naked women and headed to Cabo San Lucas!
                Are you making fun of me cause that is what I did in Feb..

Comment

Any pics? I want proof!

Comment

I pulled my Motorcycle out of the garage today and went to fill it. $3.25gal. FTW?!

glad it gets me 55MPG.

Comment

I heard after the meeting that those nice people we put in office told the oil companies keep up the good work

Comment

we all need to cut back on gas and driving in our daily driver's and start buying econo cars to reduce gas usage so maybe, i say maybe, that the price will drop back down. and also if no other reason to save money for our race cars....... but this shit has gone too fuckin' far.........

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                          I heard after the meeting that those nice people we put in office told the oil companies keep up the good work
                          Yep... and I am sure the got a 7 figure hush hush money to agree.

Comment

maybe some people have to die??

Comment

Originally posted by UL_LUZ98 View Post
                              maybe some people have to die??
                              Road trip?

Comment

Working...
                              X