Where do you draw the line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you draw the line?

How fast a car would you ride in for a full quarter mile pass on the street? What conditions would you require? Let's say that (hypothetically of course) an individual of dubious background offered you a ride in car that passed NHRA tech. for 7.50 E.T.'s and had all the ability to perform to that level. Would you hop in, or claim you heard your mother calling you...

I would jump in as soon as the offer came to the table

Comment

Originally posted by Morvo View Post
      How fast a car would you ride in for a full quarter mile pass on the street? What conditions would you require? Let's say that (hypothetically of course) an individual of dubious background offered you a ride in car that passed NHRA tech. for 7.50 E.T.'s and had all the ability to perform to that level. Would you hop in, or claim you heard your mother calling you...
      I will still take that ride in your new car The faster the better

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
        I would jump in as soon as the offer came to the table
        Same here

Comment

I think it depends somewhat on the driver, a 16 year old that just got his license! Sorry I'll have to pass. An experienced driver then yeah I would jump in. I know things can happen with a good driver blown tire, a deer jumps out at you, but I wont take my chances with a young driver thats inexperienced and fearless. IMO

Comment

I think a 7.50 car on the street would be just plan dangerous! I don't think any DOT tire could hold that much power. Would I go for a ride?? depends on the driver and the car.
            Hell I might even need depends.

Comment

hell, i'd probably jump in in a second

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddy View Post
                I think a 7.50 car on the street would be just plan dangerous! I don't think any DOT tire could hold that much power. Would I go for a ride?? depends on the driver and the car.
                Hell I might even need depends.
                Perhaps it is a dangerous plan Eddy, but wasn't Carp's old Mustang a high 7 second car (on a small tire)? Don't you have a topless little car that if it doesn't run 8's this year means it probably broke? Most importantly, where do you draw the line e.t. wise as a passenger (say John Force was driving)? And part 2, What's your limit for e.t. lust as a driver?

Comment

Working...
                X