Newest '09 Camaro production pics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by superford3 View Post
    I can talk a big game on the street because well, I have something to bring to the table, What I think is funny is you gm guys turn around and say well LS1 cars dont need power adders blah blah blah, I started the thread calling all the ls1 cars ou ton this board and only a few have replied, spedo knows what my car is capable of and that was last year, the new set up is around 700hp
    Nobody said you can't talk a big game. Nobody said you didn't have anything to bring to the table. I think you're steaming just a tad. No offense.

It should be as clear as daylight to anyone that some LS1 cars don't need power-adders to compete, based on the facts. Z did run an 11.8, and last time I checked an 11.8 beats an 11.9. That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

You called out LS1 cars on this board, sure. Go get a timeslip. Better yet, actually race someone at the track!

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
    A slow played out 2003 cobra
    Nobody said you're car was slow. I actually like your car. We all know it makes power. It's just if you're gonna say things like this...

I have also seen you frum roll many times ,hell you even pulled up next to me last year, but I think you realized you didnt have a chance and backed off LOL
    You're more than likely gonna get a response. Cause to me that just sounds like another Ford boy who wins races without even racing. :lol: Hopefully you're not taking offense to this. It's only the internetS.

Comment

• Trust me I can talk just as much shit, I am hard to get butt hurt, But the only reason I even went to the track was because I was called out to race there and guess what I showed up and had a bad day, but it wasnt the racing that that makes it boring at the track, its the endless bullshit of sitting in line for hours on end waiting to make a pass. My car is slow at the track yes, but come to my track and I will give anybody a run for their money. I love to shit talk just as much as the next guy and can take it, speaking of which dont your blazer only run 13s LOL

Comment

• You dish it out and take it when someone gives it to you so your ok

Comment

• Hell, I am on this board to have some fun just like everybody else, but when the engines start the shit talkings over

Comment

Hell, I am on this board to have some fun just like everybody else, but when the engines start the shit talkings over

I will remember that if we ever line up

Comment

• :rotfl:
              Trust me I can talk just as much shit, I am hard to get butt hurt, But the only reason I even went to the track was because I was called out to race there and guess what I showed up and had a bad day, but it wasnt the racing that that makes it boring at the track, its the endless bullshit of sitting in line for hours on end waiting to make a pass.

I actually agree with you about sitting in line. I think it's depressing. Especially when it's the last race of the year. Me personally though, as much as I hate waiting in line I think it's worth it cause there's no b.s. There's no confusion as to who won, who left first, or anything like that.

My car is slow at the track yes, but come to my track and I will give anybody a run for their money. I love to shit talk just as much as the next guy and can take it, speaking of which dont your blazer only run 13s LOL
              LOL! :rotfl: Doesn't suprise me that you brought my truck into it. You're sense of relevance is priceless. Unfortunately it's not a Blazer. Just a stock 12 second 4200 lb V6.

Comment

• I know its not a blazer, you dont remember me do you lol

Comment

• ... sorry to get back on topic, but I saw the new convertible Camaro at the auto show and thought it looked cool (although I like the looks of the hardtop better). Also saw a beautiful Saleen and GT500 Mustang.... But in my opinion, the star of the show (cosmetically speaking) was the silver Challenger.

Comment

• ya get more runs in and less waiting on test days........... my fav of course.... and i disagree with the idea that the rock suck's and i also think camaro's suck except 67,68 and 69. and my fav camaro is a 69 pace car cuz i knew someone who had one in 78-79..... and typhoon drives a typhoon that started out life as a z-28 then was shipped to slp who put a truck body on it..........lmfao.....again.......

Comment

I know its not a blazer, you dont remember me do you lol
                      If you are who I think you are you used to roll that Syclone. :cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhoon View Post
                        If you are who I think you are you used to roll that Syclone. :cool:
                        Yes, thats why I said you drive a blazer, I was giving ya shit

Comment

• A couple more new pics:

Comment

• Ish , I like the catfish way better

Comment

• I think it will look better with the actual production headlights and some different wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
                                A couple more new pics:

holy mufflers batman!

Comment

Working...
                                X