Newest '09 Camaro production pics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
    That's cool. Drag racing isn't for everyone. You should come out to the Rock or Brainerd with us sometime though and give it a try. :cool:

I probably knew more about bracket racing in 1st grade than you do now.
    Hmm I have a few trophies to say otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
      I can talk a big game on the street because well, I have something to bring to the table, What I think is funny is you gm guys turn around and say well LS1 cars dont need power adders blah blah blah, I started the thread calling all the ls1 cars ou ton this board and only a few have replied, spedo knows what my car is capable of and that was last year, the new set up is around 700hp
      Nobody said LS1 cars don't need power adders. I just said that ZMan ran just as fast as you at Cedar Falls and he had zero power adders while you have a blower and nitrous.

I know your car makes a lot of power.

How did this thread digress into this anyway? This thread should be about the new Camaro, not about Ford vs Chevy.

Comment

Hmm I have a few trophies to say otherwise
        O RLY? When did they start handin out trophies for winning frum rolls on the street?

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
          Nobody said LS1 cars don't need power adders. I just said that ZMan ran just as fast as you at Cedar Falls and he had zero power adders while you have a blower and nitrous.

I know your car makes a lot of power.

How did this thread digress into this anyway? This thread should be about the new Camaro, not about Ford vs Chevy.
          it came about when you didnt like what i had to say, so you started in about the mustang interior

Comment

You guys are funny

Comment

it came about when you didnt like what i had to say, so you started in about the mustang interior
              Oh yeah. You said the Camaro didn't have much to offer, and I refuted that by bringing up some points about the new Camaro (including the interior) that showed the new Camaro will offer a lot more than the current Mustang.

Comment

You must have an easy job Ryan your here more than working . I got to get me one of those managers jobs I know how to stand around with my hands in my pockets.:rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                  You must have an easy job Ryan your here more than working . I got to get me one of those managers jobs I know how to stand around with my hands in my pockets.:rotfl:
                  Yes when you pay bitches to do stuff, I get to post all day and make you guys happy

Comment

S***** I am always happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by superford3 View Post
                      Yes when you pay bitches to do stuff, I get to post all day and make you guys happy
                      :cool:

Comment

I can talk a big game on the street because well, I have something to bring to the table, What I think is funny is you gm guys turn around and say well LS1 cars dont need power adders blah blah blah, I started the thread calling all the ls1 cars ou ton this board and only a few have replied, spedo knows what my car is capable of and that was last year, the new set up is around 700hp
                        Hey curious, what car do you have/motor? Beings I'm a Ford man I was wondering

Comment

• Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
                          Hey curious, what car do you have/motor? Beings I'm a Ford man I was wondering
                          A slow played out 2003 cobra

Comment

A slow played out 2003 cobra
                            LOL Yeah right I havent seen a slow 03-04 cobra yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
                              LOL Yeah right I havent seen a slow 03-04 cobra yet

Open your eyes. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                                Open your eyes. lol
                                LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X