Newest '09 Camaro production pics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
    The GTO has nothing to do with a Grand Prix except for the Pontiac badge on the nose. If you don't know that, you need to do some more car homework cuz you are really ignorant. :lol:
    Wow, use some common sense before you speak, what I was trying to say is it LOOKS like a grand prix with more hp

Comment

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
      Wow, use some common sense before you speak, what I was trying to say is it LOOKS like a grand prix with more hp
      This is what you said:

Isnt the GTO a glorified grand prix?
      If you meant to say it LOOKS like a Gran Prix, then that's what you should have said. It's not my problem if I can't see what you're trying to say if your actual post says something entirely different.

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
      My car ran 11.90 with 7 cylinders and had driven around 10sec cars on the street so thats all that matters to me. Like I have said I am a frum roller because thats pretty much al thats left. I even got a reckless last summer on a from roll so will see what happens this year, I wont be out much racing the town and everybody in it
      Oh shit! Orange88 is back and he's posting excuses under superford's username!

Comment

wheres the excuse, I just stated how i ran my car at the track thats all LOL

Comment

wheres the excuse, I just stated how i ran my car at the track thats all LOL
          You still haven't run a better ET than ZMan. I guess I can see why you don't like to go to the track. You have a supercharged V8 with nitrous and whatever else on your car, and you can't run any better than a stock LS6 Camaro with no power adders. :rotfl: You're right, you should definitely stick to frum rolls.

Comment

I think it's funny how the guys who suck ass at drag racing are the first ones to say it's boring and doesn't take any skill. It's obvious why they don't wanna go back to the track. It's not because they're bored - it's because they're embarrassed.

Comment

I think it's funny how the guys who suck ass at drag racing are the first ones to say it's boring and doesn't take any skill. It's obvious why they don't wanna go back to the track. It's not because they're bored - it's because they're embarrassed.
              I havent been to the track yet and I'm not really a fan of drag racing. Never really liked it to tell you the truth. Like road racing more.

Comment

theres where your a 100% wrong, you were still in 1st grade i bet when i first raced at a track, its lame the end

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  I havent been to the track yet and I'm not really a fan of drag racing. Never really liked it to tell you the truth. Like road racing more.
                  Thats why i have been setting my car up for road racing

Comment

Thats why i have been setting my car up for road racing
                    Hell yea. I would rather bury the car into a corner then go in a straight line.

Comment

Here we go again. Gosh I don't even have to post and my point has been proven over and over again.

http://www.twincityoutlaws.com/showt...excuses&page=3

See post #23 :lol:

Comment

This is getting lame.............Hey did you guys here there coming out with a new Gremlin!

Comment

That's cool. Drag racing isn't for everyone. You should come out to the Rock or Brainerd with us sometime though and give it a try. :cool:

you were still in 1st grade i bet when i first raced at a track, its lame the end
                          I probably knew more about bracket racing in 1st grade than you do now.

Comment

This is getting lame.............Hey did you guys here there coming out with a new Gremlin!
                            Yeah I read an article that AMC was comin back.

Comment

You liar I know you like drag racing or I am going to make you like it:rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoon View Post
                                Here we go again. Gosh I don't even have to post and my point has been proven over and over again.

http://www.twincityoutlaws.com/showt...excuses&page=3

See post #23 :lol:
                                I can talk a big game on the street because well, I have something to bring to the table, What I think is funny is you gm guys turn around and say well LS1 cars dont need power adders blah blah blah, I started the thread calling all the ls1 cars ou ton this board and only a few have replied, spedo knows what my car is capable of and that was last year, the new set up is around 700hp

Comment

Working...
                                X