Newest '09 Camaro production pics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
    i have yet too see a track covered in vht all the way down????? that would be cool , if there is one let me know. shit i go mostly on test days and they hardly ever put any vht down.... this is at rock falls..... mr corda is just too cheap, but some vht on the first 60ft. sure would be nice.......
    If you ever go to a real track its prepped pretty far out

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
      If you ever go to a real track its prepped pretty far out
      so????? the rock is not real???? hmmmmmm..... ok, then what is a real track???

Comment

So...you now know how I react to winning or losing a race? I don't recall ever making an appointment with you for a psychiatric session.

As far as "track don't make a good driver for the street?" Yes, sometimes it's true...sometimes not. Again...you have no clue as to which I am....now do you?

Losing races doesn't cause me to lose any sleep. Am I competitive? Of course...otherwise why race?

Frum rollers? If you enjoy it I guess that's all that matters.

As far as racing the clock???? I dunno...when I race at the track, there's usually another car in the opposite lane to compete against. I like competing against the other driver, car and the clock.

Comment

you presume you know how I race my cobra because of other cobra and mustang drivers so I was assuming I could do the same in your case, I have also seen you frum roll many times ,hell you even pulled up next to me last year, but I think you realized you didnt have a chance and backed off LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
            so????? the rock is not real???? hmmmmmm..... ok, then what is a real track???
            BIR preps a long ways down the track

Comment

BIR preps a long ways down the track
              never been there, how many open date's do they have for testing or racing?? never hear about them x'cept for show-n-go and the big pro race.....hmmm

Comment

you presume you know how I race my cobra because of other cobra and mustang drivers so I was assuming I could do the same in your case, I have also seen you frum roll many times ,hell you even pulled up next to me last year, but I think you realized you didnt have a chance and backed off LOL

I don't presume anything. From what I've seen, you're a frum roller.

As far as pulling up beside you and "not having a chance"???? Unlike you...I've realized over the years that in order to win a race...ya gotta first run the race. That's why they call it a race!!!

I believe 602hp was with me that night. It wasn't me that decided not to pull the trigger. I'm always ready. lol

By the way...I don't believe your almighty Cobra ran any quicker at CFR than my SS. Oh, that's right...track times don't mean anything. lol

Originally posted by superford3
                when I was at the track for the shoot out I didnt take one part of my car and even ran the spare tire in the car.
                Based on what your car ET'd at CFR maybe you should have taken out the headlight, removed the wipers, spare, seat, etc. lol

Sorry... I couldn't resist.

Hopefully you're not taking offense to what we're discussing. It's just a friendly debate.

Comment

He was scared after getting beat by that import he raced

Comment

Originally posted by black z View Post
                    You can't call camaros ugly when your car belongs in a junkyard.

great, another guy saying that I can't have an opinion on why I like or dislike new cars based on my car being in a "project car" stage... This reminds me of a certain dodge forum

also, I'm not calling all camaros ugly. my first car was either gonna be a swap into a 4th gen or a v8 3rd gen. both were the only good looking body styles in my opinion, which is just that, my opinion

Comment

Like I've said before, I like Mustangs. Sometimes I have a slight problem with the owners.

My brother has an '89 black GT with Cobra R wheels. We have heated discussions and probably always will.

Lets face it...there's always been jabbing back and forth ever since the pony wars started. The bottom line though is when it comes down to it, most GM guys would do anything possible to help out a Ford guy and vice versa.

Comment

Your right I will help anyone beat a ford owner BUT if they break down I will help them too Hell I have even helped Joe, shhh..........................don't tell anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                          The bottom line though is when it comes down to it, most GM guys would do anything possible to help out a Ford guy and vice versa.
                          you must have not heard this is the 2008.

i garuntee you an ignorant import guy wouldn't do a damned thing to help a GM or ford guy, and the same goes for an ignorant GM or ford guy. i've noticed when individuals know alot about diffrent makes and appreciates everyone, it is easier to be chill about it all and help everyone. i know a lot about Ford and GM, i also learned a lot about motors and models of import cars now, except for honda because they don't interest me, although i know enough about their motors to tell diffrence.

Comment

Originally posted by HerrKooled View Post
                            you must have not heard this is the 2008.

i garuntee you an ignorant import guy wouldn't do a damned thing to help a GM or ford guy, and the same goes for an ignorant GM or ford guy. i've noticed when individuals know alot about diffrent makes and appreciates everyone, it is easier to be chill about it all and help everyone. i know a lot about Ford and GM, i also learned a lot about motors and models of import cars now, except for honda because they don't interest me, although i know enough about their motors to tell diffrence.

Some of my favorite cars are 4g63 (6 bolt) mitsubishi's and lsx powered gm cars, along with the usual lineup from ford minus the retro stuff. If its fast and is decent looking and has a good money/performance ratio and isn't way too heavy, chances are I'll like it

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                              He was scared after getting beat by that import he raced
                              Yeah trust me slosses import is a hell of a ride but he will tell you I was his closest race all summer and if I would had a little bit more I would have beat him. I take take shit talking as good as anyone else, My car ran 11.90 with 7 cylinders and had driven around 10sec cars on the street so thats all that matters to me. Like I have said I am a frum roller because thats pretty much al thats left. I even got a reckless last summer on a from roll so will see what happens this year, I wont be out much racing the town and everybody in it

Comment

Tell me about it I pretty much stopped street racing years ago and ya there are not too many places to race anymore. I know your just having some fun. Would have been fun if the others were like you, Give a little take a little.

Comment

Working...
                                X