Originally posted by Fast Toys View Post
    Better get some as you will get your ass handed to you this year
    I lose all the time its nothing new

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
      I lose all the time its nothing new
      Yer funnie.

Comment

that is one sharp looking car, expecially in black. RPO ZL1 RPO ZL1 RPO ZL1*crosses fingers*

Comment

Isnt that the reason you drive a catfish over a pony car, because you like the look of it better LOL to each his own I prefer the cobra
          That's pretty good! Old...but good.

I don't think the SS is necessarily better looking. I guess I'm an old school transplant. I like a N/A pushrod smallblock V-8. Never cared for the cheap sounding whine of a Cobra. As I've said before...my wife does enough whining.

Actually...before I bought my SS, I sat in a Mustang. I felt like I was a toddler in a highchair and was gonna be fed pablum. lol

Comment

Joe has that same problem, whining

Comment

I felt the same way about the camaro, 4 feet of dash to protect ya incase of an accident just wasnt my cup of tea, how does a blown motor sound cheap lol thats a good one, if your wifes a whiner your not doing something right

Comment

oh, i believe that would classify as SNAP

Comment

I felt the same way about the camaro, 4 feet of dash to protect ya incase of an accident just wasnt my cup of tea, how does a blown motor sound cheap lol thats a good one, if your wifes a whiner your not doing something right
                  You Ford guys crack me up. I hear Ford fanatics talk about the 4 ft dashboard. I went a got my tape measure and could never get it to measure anywhere close to 4ft. You do know how long 4ft is don't you? You guys exaggerate about everything from the length of a dashboard to what your car ET's. lol

Listening to a blown motor is a joy....not the factory whiney sound of Cobras and Lightning.

As far as not doing something right? I think I have a clue...I've been married for 28 years.

Comment

You cobra guys are always whining about somthing or your cars are
                    You are right try working on one of those with a dash problem it sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                      You Ford guys crack me up. I hear Ford fanatics talk about the 4 ft dashboard. I went a got my tape measure and could never get it to measure anywhere close to 4ft. You do know how long 4ft is don't you? You guys exaggerate about everything from the length of a dashboard to what your car ET's. lol

Listening to a blown motor is a joy....not the factory whiney sound of Cobras and Lightning.

As far as not doing something right? I think I have a clue...I've been married for 28 years.
                      Ok fine its like driving one of those pontiac transports LOL, I have never exaggerated my ET and unlike most of the guys Ets dont mean crap to me and think the drag strip is lame and proves nothing. oh and being married for that long dont mean your doing something right. maybe the wife just dont want to start over or you have good bank roll

Comment

Ok fine its like driving one of those pontiac transports LOL, I have never exaggerated my ET and unlike most of the guys Ets dont mean crap to me and think the drag strip is lame and proves nothing
                        Hmmm. I recall it measuring a little over 2ft...not 4ft. Transport? Hell you could live on the dashboard of those things.

What I've found over the years is that people who aren't very good at track competition are the first ones to say ET's don't mean crap or the drag strip is lame and proves nothing...

I'll somewhat agree with you though about ET's not meaning anything in some situations. A car that runs a quick ET at the track in many cases can't duplicate it on the street. Especially some Cobras I see at the track with slicks, headlight removed, running race gas, wipers, seats removed etc.

Of course many that lack track skills can only frum roll on the street.

You know absolutely nothing about my marriage...you can drop that one....let's debate cars.

Comment

Not true at all. track dont make good driver for the street, since when is the street covered all the way down the road with vht, I am a frum roller because lets be honest its not like 10 years ago where theres a shit load of places to run from a dig, I will race at anyones request no matter it be dig or roll. Most guys I race and you seem to fit the profile, cant stand to lose and get all mad when they lose on the street and start jaw jabbing away about the track and blah blah blah. when I was at the track for the shoot out I didnt take one part of my car and even ran the spare tire in the car. I have run at the drag strip for many years and just find it boring, I like the rush racing on the street instead of racing the clock

Comment

i have yet too see a track covered in vht all the way down????? that would be cool , if there is one let me know. shit i go mostly on test days and they hardly ever put any vht down.... this is at rock falls..... mr corda is just too cheap, but some vht on the first 60ft. sure would be nice.......

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                              Joe has that same problem, whining
                              my hair dryer sound's bad ass........... crazy fool...........

Comment

camaro's do look like a transport, bulky and ugly..........lmfao

Comment

Working...
                                X