No announcement yet.

Newest '09 Camaro production pics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh and mustang owners of all people? they didnt quit selling the mustang so I think the stang is ahead of the game J/K

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
      oh and mustang owners of all people? they didnt quit selling the mustang so I think the stang is ahead of the game J/K
      That's only cuz the majority of Mustang sales are V6 versions from all the teenie boppin girls whose daddies buy them one for their sweet 16.

Comment

allright ****er's, here it goes, i havent seen the new plastic for the camaro so i have to leave that alone but the camaro looks are ok but the gt 5oo kr is better....... the ford plastic in comparison to any chevys in any model that i have seen is better. chevy makes ugly ****in plastic..... and i would not swap my 98 for any year of camaro end of story....... mine is sexy, camaro's are plain....... the end......... go cry you bozo's....

Comment

Ya but they need blowers to run without it they are well kinda.... slow

Comment

Isnt the GTO a glorified grand prix?

Comment

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
              I don't think so and after driving one they handle and run pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                Hp is hp and you gm guys wish your shit came from the factory with a power adder

Comment

Originally posted by 93NotchLX View Post
                  I call most 70's camaros and the new camaro ugly and I have a fox body And also, if I hadn't of found my first fox 6 years ago I would have been driving a 3rd or 4th gen camaro. Hell, the 4th gen is one of my favorite looking cars of their type, but I just can't afford one or else I'd have one.

I don't care who makes the car, if it has an ugly interior then I'll probably say something. But if I were in the market for a new performance car I would shop price vs. performance, not who has the nicest interior or most luxury options. I rather have a car with the least amount of options because most of these performance cars are around or north of 4000 lbs, so they can use the most weight loss from the factory as they can.
                  You can't call camaros ugly when your car belongs in a junkyard.

Comment

This thread struggles...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                      99 and older did not have s/c's fool...... get the fact's straight or stay in the garage...........lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                        This thread struggles...lol
                        cuz your a muggle........lol

Comment

Gm Vs Ford Vs Chrsler Vs Import Vs Alien Cruisers? Who The @#$% Cares!
                          If It Melts The Weenies And Goes Like Hell, I'll Drive It!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
                            The GTO has nothing to do with a Grand Prix except for the Pontiac badge on the nose. If you don't know that, you need to do some more car homework cuz you are really ignorant. :lol:

Comment

Hp is hp and you gm guys wish your shit came from the factory with a power adder
                              Better get some as you will get your ass handed to you this year

Comment

^You got that right!Traver
                                2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Working...
                                X