Newest '09 Camaro production pics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest '09 Camaro production pics....

The headlights in those pics aren't the production headlights. They also haven't completed the production interior yet, but it's supposedly going to look similar to the concepts.

The Camaro will start with a direct injection V6 with somewhere between 280 and 300 HP. (GMs V6 makes just about as much power as the V8 in the Mustang GT :lol: ) It will also have a base V8 (either the L76 6.0 V8 in the G8 GT or a 6.2 liter detuned LS3 with somewhere between 360 and 400 HP, and a high performance V8 which is rumored to be the supercharged 6.2 liter LSA with around 500 HP. Curb weight is estimated to be around 3600 to 3800 pounds, making it a little heavier than the Mustang GT, but lighter than the 4200 pound Challenger and 4000 pound GT500. Production starts this fall and the first Camaros will be available at dealerships around next February or March. The convertible will start production fall/winter of '09 and will be in dealerships in Jan or Feb of 2010.

Interview with Ed Welburn:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1448205025

The V8 Camaro will also come stock with 20 inch wheels.

Comment

That thing is just ****ing ugly, I feel sorry for the Gm guys

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
        That thing is just ****ing ugly, I feel sorry for the Gm guys
        No surprise that you don't like it.

I think it looks badass.

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!!!!! A Reciver hitch, now I can pull my trailer with my 98 on it to the track and race both...!!

Should of just left it dead, then I could justify piling more money into my current Junk..

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
            No surprise that you don't like it.

I think it looks badass.
            Trust me it has nothing to do with it being a camaro, if it was a mustang I would hate it, Its a good thing they are shoving a lot of hp into it, thats one of the few things it has going for it

Comment

Trust me it has nothing to do with it being a camaro, if it was a mustang I would hate it, Its a good thing they are shoving a lot of hp into it, thats one of the few things it has going for it
              Looks better than any Mustang I've ever seen. Interior quality will be on par with or better than the GTO, which is light years ahead of the Stang/GT500 Fisher Price plastic interior.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
                Looks better than any Mustang I've ever seen. Interior quality will be on par with or better than the GTO, which is light years ahead of the Stang/GT500 Fisher Price plastic interior.
                Your ****ing kidding right? Gm has always had shitty plastic interior, you cant even tell the difference between a cavalier interior to a ws6 trans am lol your a funny guy

Comment

Hey what the hell .............NO t-tops......????

Comment

Your ****ing kidding right? Gm has always had shitty plastic interior, you cant even tell the difference between a cavalier interior to a ws6 trans am lol your a funny guy
                    Compare a Mustang interior to a GTO interior. There's no comparison unless you're a biased Ford idiot. If you think the GTO interior is crappy or plasticky, then you really are either retarded or biased - or both. Judging by your post, you've never driven a GTO. The Camaro interior is supposed to be on par with or better than the GTO.

Comment

Too bad the gto interior is not even GM and I have driven in a gto a few times, nice yes, but so is the gt500 so I guess its even

Comment

Too bad the gto interior is not even GM and I have driven in a gto a few times, nice yes, but so is the gt500 so I guess its even
                        Are you stupid? Is Pontiac GM? Yes. Is the GTO derived from the Holden? Yes. Is Holden a GM based company? Yes.

I really hope you're not that dumb.

Comment

http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2006/...r/cockpit.html that is not as nice as you think it is, and wow you get butt hurt easy, are you friends with punch over on tcstangs

Comment

The GT500 is faster than the GTO, yes, but the interior quality is nowhere near the GTO, and in fact pretty pathetic for a $50k car.

Comment

http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2006/...r/cockpit.html that is not as nice as you think it is, and wow you get butt hurt easy, are you friends with punch over on tcstangs
                              I'm not butthurt, I just respond quickly to people who say dumb things.

And no I'm not friends with punch. He's a f'ucking faggot and so are the rest of his TCWangs dumbshit friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X