"Motley Crue"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old School View Post
    Didn't you already post these on the first page???
    He!He!He! I figured this would bring all the roaches out of the woodwork! It takes a little gettin under your skin to post..................now maybe Speedo will crawl out in here somewhere??:munchstrechcouch2:
    2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

:munchstrechcouch2::banana:

Comment

didn't "get under the skin". Just thought you were loosing it. I know spring is a few months away and thought all this snow was getting to ya! I should be ready for that race you want so badly by spring time

Comment

The snow is gettin to me! I don't want to race you "THAT" bad but I am going to show you that your Ford is still slow!!:banana:

Comment

I think you are really hoping for that. I think that is just some wishfull thinking! Did get the slicks fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
              The snow is gettin to me! I don't want to race you "THAT" bad but I am going to show you that your Ford is still slow!!:banana:
              Holy shit you're going to race someone? I've been hearing about this high dollar race car from Tork alot and I've wanted to see this thing in action.

Comment

Originally posted by black_7 View Post
                Holy shit you're going to race someone? I've been hearing about this high dollar race car from Tork alot and I've wanted to see this thing in action.
                Oh ya I 'll race anyone, even wanted to race your so called "fast Camaro" if I remember right?! I think I recall offering to put my bad fuel pump back in to race you but all went silent from your end! That's allright though....................I did here you were all talk from quite a few peeps.
                Last edited by ramairws6; 01-03-2009, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Well once again we hear crickets.....................:banana:

Comment

Working...
                  X