"Motley Crue"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Motley Crue"

Are there any Motley Crue fans here?! I'm a huge Crue fan and have been for 20 years!! http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...Picture008.jpg http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...Picture011.jpg
    2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

I grew up loving their music.

Comment

"F*** You Were Motley Crue"!

That's cool! As you can see I try to hit every concert they have. I got to see 14 of them since 2005. I've hung out with Vince quite a few times putting back a few cocktails. Was on his tour bus all day at the Hairball Fest in Wisconsin back in 2001. Man the cubbards were stocked with nothing but Jack Daniels! I was blasted to say the least. I got to watch his set from the side of the stage but do not remember much?! Also got to meet Nikki a couple times also. Looking forward to "Crue's" return this summer to tour for their new album.Traver

Comment

Hell Yea! I wanted to see them in Millwaukee a few years back but didn't have anyone to go with. Are they coming to MN?

Comment

Oh ya, they'll be coming thru MN for sure. The new album will be called the Dirt just like their book. The first single will hit the radio May 8th and the tour will kick off July 4th! I'll be there for sure. If you want to read a killer book get the Dirt by the Crue, you'll have a hard time putting it down once you start it! Traver

Comment

Hey I love those guys, Axel rose rulz in that band.... Smoking the boyz room is my favorite song....

Comment

Ya............don't you just love when Axl sings Every Rose Has it's Thorn!? I knew you could never resist to leave this thread alone...........although it was a might faster then I bet on! Traver

Comment

gnr>motley crue

Comment

We've been to a couple of their concerts back in the day, always a good time.

Comment

Last edited by ReRod; 04-13-2008, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 93NotchLX View Post
                      gnr>motley crue
                      I still like the crue though.

Comment

GNR was awsesome but they only put out about one good album and 2 that were mediocre at best. Motley has had a successfull career with 13 albums. If you look at albums sold Motley blows them away. If you read Motley's, Nikki's, or Slash's book it will explain how Motley pretty well helped GNR get to be as popular as they were. Motley had a huge hand in creating the GNR music and look. Also, Nikki Sixx was asked to produce Appitite but turned it down because he was so strung out on junk he couldn't function! Traver

Comment

Oh ya, as you can see if you want to know anything Motley..............I can tell ya! Traver

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                            GNR was awsesome but they only put out about one good album and 2 that were mediocre at best. Motley has had a successfull career with 13 albums. If you look at albums sold Motley blows them away. If you read Motley's, Nikki's, or Slash's book it will explain how Motley pretty well helped GNR get to be as popular as they were. Motley had a huge hand in creating the GNR music and look. Also, Nikki Sixx was asked to produce Appitite but turned it down because he was so strung out on junk he couldn't function! Traver
                            "Appetite" is better than any single album Motley has released.

Comment

Originally posted by black z View Post
                              "Appetite" is better than any single album Motley has released.

Comment

Working...
                              X