Lost a member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost a member

One of our members who had been with us awhile was banned yesterday. Rather than debate the opposing person, he resorted to directing obscene comments towards a member's mother along with other unacceptable comments.

After reviewing the thread and speaking with the moderator involved, I had decided to re-instate the banned member even though his comments weren't within our board rules. I realize that sometimes we can get caught up in a keyboard fight and things can get out of control.

However, I was notified today that our existing members were being bashed at another site by the banned member. After hearing what he posted about us, I have decided to not lift the ban and in addition, until I'm convinced otherwise, the ex-member is now permanently banned.

Let's move on and continue with what we do best....talk cars.

zman

I tried not to follow this to much but just for a little perspective, how old was the banned member? Older people that I know are aware that when they argue, they are more persuasive to the majority if they do it politely with substance and class.

Comment

Originally posted by big block fiero View Post
      I tried not to follow this to much but just for a little perspective, how old was the banned member? .
      25 lol

Comment

orange 88? if so PLEASE LIGHTEN UP EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If there is one thing that I can stand is a telephone tough guy. Well we all know it happens. Too bad cause the guy did have some reasonably good input. Guess some people can't handle the pressure.

Comment

Working...
          X