Clear All

• What's better

What is more important on your car?

Driveline or Paint
    Killer driveline
    87.10%
    Killer piant job
    12.90%

I am going to finish the drivetrain in ther Trans am then I am going to find a nice body and have both!

Comment

I don't have either, but function over looks any day!

Comment

paint, as sloss say's, if it ain't fast make it pretty.........lmfao

Comment

It has to be both or either one is pointless in my book

Comment

Driveline, but at the same time, I don't want a trashy looking vehicle either. As long as the paint is 'good enough', that works for me.

Comment

The driveline is the most important to me. I liked my Triumph when it was multi-colored, wipe off the heavy dirt with a rag and get the nitrous bottle filled. Like my buddy says if it don't go, chrome it.

Comment

I had to decide between paint and driveline last summer. I chose to take care of the driveline first since I didn't think I would have been happy with a "pretty" 17 second car. The factory paint and body isn't bad but it could always be improved. But then again, I'd probably be kinda paranoid driving it if the paint were near-perfect

Comment

Originally posted by House View Post
                  Driveline, but at the same time, I don't want a trashy looking vehicle either. As long as the paint is 'good enough', that works for me.
                  I agree. It has to look nice. A fast POS is still a POS.

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
                    It has to be both or either one is pointless in my book
                    x2

Comment

i prefer all go no show

Comment

what do people consider a pos my car has a few different colors but not rusty and i kind of like it that way it has character and everything underneath is brand new so it should ride like a new car and with 4 wheel discs it should stop like one...

Comment

I prefer a car that I don't have to wash as I am lazy. Engines are much easier to keep clean. One time after a race this guy call my old car a POS and I told him "But it's a fast POS".

Comment

Here is my POS racing a very nice super clean car. Which would you wrather be?!?

Comment

Nice run! What was the official telling Terry? That his A/C condenser was dripping water?

Comment

Working...
                              X