X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool...I'm blind

Comment

Weight?

Heaviest car title goes to? How about one with a timeslip. It takes some serious power to run fast with a heavy car! Also some strong components!!

Comment

Mines a pig at 3820 with me in it! What the hell are you guys doing to be so light?! You guys got those thinks stripped out or what??Traver
        2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
          Mines a pig at 3820 with me in it! What the hell are you guys doing to be so light?! You guys got those thinks stripped out or what??Traver
          mine should be under 3000 without cutting much of anything they are just light

Comment

my car last year wieght was 3600 w me in it and went 10.26 @130

this year blower and new heavier seats should be close to 3800 :( but have more hp:)

Comment

I'd like to run you Fotoboy...........by the way, love your car!Traver

Comment

Where ya out of?

Comment

2800lbs with me in it. Hoping to get it down to the 2600lb area with 'glass decklid, front and rear bumpers. Makes just shy of 600hp on pump gas.

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                    I'd like to run you Fotoboy...........by the way, love your car!Traver
                    THat would be cool, I usually go to SNG and MC every year. Im also from Burnsville.

Comment

Originally posted by 64fairlane View Post
                      How much does your car weigh, how much horsepower and what does it run?
                      my car weighs 3,060 with me in it and know haze 550hp to the weels on motor and will be spraying 250 at it

Comment

Working...
                      X