Rock Falls Oct 12th T&T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Falls Oct 12th T&T

Aaberg and a couple other guys were asking me if any of us are interested in going to the T&T on Oct 12th. They're kinda on the fence if not many are gonna make it. I may be able to withstand the pain for the day if it doesn't get any worse by then. I can't get into Mayo until Nov 14th for a 2nd opinion. Ex-Lax hasn't helped lol

I can drive for you if you need a fill in diver Glenn, LOL.

Comment

I saw Brian Boardley raced his pewter turbo SSwhuppin at BIR. He went 10.75 @ 133. Good for him. After someone on FB posted he thought he was making about 650 hp, he posted that he made 840/960 on 16 lbs boost. So with twice my HP and 550 more torque, he runs less than a second quicker? Bob, I don't think you'd be afraid to line up against him.

Comment

Boardley at RF.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
          I saw Brian Boardley raced his pewter turbo SSwhuppin at BIR. He went 10.75 @ 133. Good for him. After someone on FB posted he thought he was making about 650 hp, he posted that he made 840/960 on 16 lbs boost. So with twice my HP and 550 more torque, he runs less than a second quicker? Bob, I don't think you'd be afraid to line up against him.
          Sheet, I can put my $1200 406 SBC back in and whoop his ass with that for sure, I ran the best of 10.65 with that engine and now with a better converter and possibly a P/G from Brad's car it might go quicker.

Comment

Well that's why I thought you'd like to know

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
              Well that's why I thought you'd like to know
              I'd like to race Brian, but my Camaro is currently a Car Show machine these days, LOL.

Comment

Working...
              X