Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th of July

TCO wishes all the lurkers a Happy 4th.
    Independence Day means a lot to us Americans.
    But we at TCO like being independent from mainly TC Stangers and Fords.
    Fireworks and the 4th are synonymous to all those Ford engines going (as Bob has said) "pop" "pop" "pop".
    Us GM guys had to go through all those years listening to the Ford guys bragging about "terminator" Cobras.
    How pathetic for Ford's John Coletti to call those pigs "terminators". 4 cams, 32 valves with a supercharger only making 390 hp???
    John created SVT division which in my opinion meant Sorry Vehicle Team.
    Dumb ass Larson and Sloss blew those things up at an alarming rate.
    JR mentioned Larson spending near $100k on his piece of crap '03 Cobra.
    And there's the other clown Badcobra (sadcobra) spending more money on his Cobra than the budget of a 3rd world country.
    All liars and posers. Glad to be independent of those morons.
    Happy 4th!

Happy 4th to all also. Ya those days were fun for sure. What did Larson got through, like 10 of those terminator engines in one year LOL. He I got the paper work for the those 2 car spot for you at Summer Cruise this year Mr.G

Comment

Ok thanks Bob. Let me know how much and what else I need to do and we'll get you paid. We appreciate it. Just hope my back gets better by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
        Ok thanks Bob. Let me know how much and what else I need to do and we'll get you paid. We appreciate it. Just hope my back gets better by then.
        Man that sucks your back is still bothering you. Don't feel bad, my stupid statins I take for lowering the cholesterol had made my right hip hurt like an SOB. Stopped taking them this week and already feeling a ton better and can walk great with little to no pain. Stupid doctors think they know what's best for me. F-them. Stop over on Sunday if you like and I'll get you the paperwork so you guys have a couple of reserve spots, I'll get the stuff for them when John and I sign in on Thurs.

Comment

Working...
        X