2024 Summer Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 Summer Cruise

It's coming up in a couple of weeks, who's all going this year. I am sure I'll be driving Brad's car a couple of days but I am going to drive the Camaro for the 1st time in over 30 years racing it. It's so weird driving the car with 3.08 gears in it.

Looks to be a Super nice weekend in the forecast next week for the SMN. Here's what am driving.
    20210602_145746.jpg

Comment

Unfortunately, my GN won't be ready in time.
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Was good to see the Camaro back on the street. Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
          Was good to see the Camaro back on the street. Looks good.
          Ya it's been a long time for sure. Was great to see you and your boys at the show this weekend. Sure was a lot of junk there over the weekend also, I mean who drives a rusted out '04 Chevy pickup to a "Muscle car event"? I would be ashamed to do that. On Fri. going home John and I had a few test runs and for me most of low and 2nd gear was the tire fry test session. What I was surprised is the new engine just didn't to pull up top, Humm? well I did figure it out yesterday, I had the rev limiter set to 5500 rpm. Yup that'll do it every time. I need to fix the shitty power brakes I just put on and I think the new booster failed.

Comment

• Z28SSMAN
            Z28SSMAN commented
            Editing a comment
            You need to make sure that limiter is set at 5500 when I line up next to ya
        Working...
        X