50th BTT 50's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50th BTT 50's

Is happening this weekend, but it might be a bust with all the rain this week forecasted. Sunday looks like the only nice day to be out there so if that's the case we'll just go then to the swap meet and hang out until 3pm when it ends. We haven't had a rainy BTT 50's for a long time, guess were overdue. Hope Car Craft doesn't turn into this in July.

Hope the weather turns out better. Lotta locals but also people from out of state look forward to BTT50s. It's been a rainy sucker so far this year.

Comment

Last time I actually attended BTT50s was when my buddy Mark entered his '61 Ford F100 salt-flats racing truck back in 2007. Did the curbside crawl up & down Snelling during the weekend with the GN in 2022. One of our long-time GN club guys shot this pic. Unfortunately, he passed away from cancer recently.

My GN BTT50s 2022.jpg
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Went out today with the wife and son. Rainy until 9am. but we got 4hrs of dry time. Did not take the car, don't like cleaning it up every 4 hours. Lots of nice cars there still.

Comment

Yeah, drove over around 8pm tonite. Some were cruisin Snelling up to Har Mar. Mostly people hangin out by their campers.

Comment

Sunday was fantastic, my wife and son went out there in the Biscayne and except for a few things that need to be fun it was a great ride there and back. Cruising down the hwy at 1600RPM at 70 MPH is great for this old 409 with the new 200r4 transmission. Never ran hot, stayed about 180° and the fairgrounds was packed, but the swap meet as usual sucked again.

Comment

Working...
            X