bought a puppy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought a puppy!!!

The gf and i decided it was time to have a pet. Always wanted a dog, so it was logical, to have one of the best dogs out there! Here is Russell, pure bred black lab. 7.5 weeks old. So far, is pretty darn smart and has only had 3 accidents in the house! very energetic and playful. What can i say, im a proud father! i do however, miss my sleep and my hands sans blood... his chewing toys apparently are my hands and feet. only me, no one else!!! LOL ... i do have about 10 chew toys for him to!

nice! me and the ex had a black lab/golden retriever mix...smart pups!

enjoy all your stuff being ripped up if you take your eye off him for a minute lol lab puppies are the most energetic/destructive thing in the world

Comment

Nice looking dog! Any plans to have him trained for hunting?

Comment

very cute, and trust me well worth it eventhough they can be a pain sometimes.........maybe thats just mine I have a beagle

Comment

thanks guys!
          yea, i plan on obedience training when he is about 6 months old... hopefully it'll settle himdown and make him awesome for life!!!
          Aj

Comment

cute pup...... them there teeth are sharp ain't they??????? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
              very cute, and trust me well worth it eventhough they can be a pain sometimes.........maybe thats just mine I have a beagle
              yup....just yourspool boy
              Nice dog. How big will it get? Long walks are good to wear them out too. At least that works for mine

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
                yup....just yourspool boy
                Nice dog. How big will it get? Long walks are good to wear them out too. At least that works for mine
                Long walks always work, but when there very young a person needs to take short walks until they adapt to it

Comment

nice lookin dog

Comment

Working...
                  X