No announcement yet.

Neighbor's car got torched last night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbor's car got torched last night!

Our neighbor's Solara got torched last night! image000000.jpg image000002.jpg image000003.jpg image000004.jpg image000005.jpg image000001.jpg
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

WTF? what's wrong with people.

Comment

Yeah, it's fucking crazy! Guess there were a few more torchings in the area that night. Crazy shit is that the fire dept said they couldn't say it was an arson job for sure & they're not gonna investigate further. So...the cops can't do anything about it because the fire dept won't say it was arson! What a pile of shit! Doesn't take a degree in crime investigation to tell by those pics that the car didn't just magically start on fire by itself @ 2AM. Pretty obvious that the gas tank wasn't the culprit, as the ass end is the least damaged part of the car. And when you look at how completely gutted the car is & how hot the fire must've been, it's pretty obvious that an accelerant was involved. I think it's pretty obvious that it was torched.

Looking into a year-round storage spot for my GN, down in Burnsville. Indoors, locked, climate-controlled, juice for a battery tender, a detailing booth, unlimited 24/7 access to your vehicle from Mar-Nov, and the ability to park your dd there while you're out enjoying your hotrod. He doesn't advertise. Gotta be recommended to him. He bought an underground parking ramp from an old folks' home that doesn't use it. Usually charges ~$250/mo, but said he'd work with me. I offered him $200/mo. Gonna meet with him at the spot sometime in the next week or so to discuss.
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Time to stay up late with a shot gun filled with rock salt to teach the fire thugs a lesson.

Comment

Met the guy down in Burnsville this morning to check out the year-round parking. He's also a car guy. It's quite the find! It's a big condo building with two underground parking ramps. They were gonna put up a second building, but it never happened so the bottom-level ramp has never been used. This guy had been looking for 12 yrs to find a spot where he could set up year-round vehicle storage with 24/7 access - so he bought the parking ramp from the Condo owners!

60F year-round, power for a battery tender, an indoor spot w/hose & sprayer to wash you car, room to park your daily-driver while you're out with your toy, and wi-fi for those surveillance cams that talk to your cellphone so you can monitor your parking spot. Only 14 mi from here, straight down 35W.

I'm in! Bringing the GN there on Monday!

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
            Met the guy down in Burnsville this morning to check out the year-round parking. He's also a car guy. It's quite the find! It's a big condo building with two underground parking ramps. They were gonna put up a second building, but it never happened so the bottom-level ramp has never been used. This guy had been looking for 12 yrs to find a spot where he could set up year-round vehicle storage with 24/7 access - so he bought the parking ramp from the Condo owners!

60F year-round, power for a battery tender, an indoor spot w/hose & sprayer to wash you car, room to park your daily-driver while you're out with your toy, and wi-fi for those surveillance cams that talk to your cellphone so you can monitor your parking spot. Only 14 mi from here, straight down 35W.

I'm in! Bringing the GN there on Monday!
            Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Glenn maybe Joel can get you in over there.

Comment

Yes I can! We discussed that this morning! The guy has quite a few spots open, and he only accepts new customers via recommendations. No work trucks full of tools that are a big target for theft, no kids, no fast & furious types, etc.

Comment

Well...my GN is now parked in a climate-controlled spot!

Comment

Working...
                X