New Ford Bronco engine failures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ford Bronco engine failures

While all manufacturers can have problems, the Ford gang are quick to bash GM but are as quiet as a church mouse when their own company has issues. This is the 2.7 which also is used in some F-150s

https://www.thedrive.com/news/dozens...3jJOs5zmfa-dNs

What could go wrong? Ecoboom!!

Comment

Out of the Ford/Merc cars I've owned, the only engine I really liked was the high-compression, dual-exhaust 390 4bbl that was in the '66 LTD I had back in high school.
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Everything Ford makes these days is a failure. Failford

Comment

Last Ford products I had were my two company Ford Exploders - a '94 & then a '96. Both had the 4L V6. Total POS engine. Gutless wonder & maintenance-prone. Most 4-bangers back then had about the same or more HP. The '94 was a real 4x4 w/limited-slip rear-end, locking center diff, and locking hubs - but the '96 was one of their first automatic transfer case 4x4s. That fake 4x4 setup was also a total POS. No limited-slip, no locking center diff, and no locking hubs. Fucking thing couldn't move if only one tire lost traction. Whoever designed that should've been fired - and then forced to drive one in mud & snow until it was ready for the boneyard.
          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
          X