Super Cold April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Cold April

Boy this spring is getting to be a bad one for sure. When I look back at the records it's like one of those April's from the late 1800's. Sure as hell can't get much done so far this year. Still have a 200r4 to get done for the Biscayne. I need some super nice weather for a while.

Yeah, this spring sucks so far! But then....on Apr 16th 2018, we got all of this, so it could be a lot worse...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Isn't it funny that when the temps are higher than normal, it's on every tv station but not a peep when it's colder than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
        Yeah, this spring sucks so far! But then....on Apr 16th 2018, we got all of this, so it could be a lot worse...
        I remember that year, I busted my Ariens ST-824 on the last pass cleaning the driveway. It all melted the next week and was in the upper 80's by mid May.

Comment

Yeah we'll probably by-pass spring and go right into a hot summer

Comment

Yeah, just heard this morning that they're predicting an extremely hot summer for this part of the state - with highs in the 100 to even 110 range. Fuck, that will suck even more than 30 below & snow. Sure glad the GN's AC still works & that I put a high-flow radiator in it back when.
            There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
              Yeah, just heard this morning that they're predicting an extremely hot summer for this part of the state - with highs in the 100 to even 110 range. Fuck, that will suck even more than 30 below & snow. Sure glad the GN's AC still works & that I put a high-flow radiator in it back when.
              I wouldn't put any money on that one Joel, but it would not surprise me. Well that's good, I wasn't planning on racing much this year anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X