Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Registration for Summer Cruise is now open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration for Summer Cruise is now open.

Sign up before April 30th and it's $35 bucks. Will sign up this weekend for the Bird or the Camaro.

Cool! Should have the quarter window in the GN fixed by then. :)
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
      Cool! Should have the quarter window in the GN fixed by then. :)
      If you plan to take the GN down there, let me know Joel. John is going to get some parking spaces and we can get you one for the weekend. You'll just have to pay him for it but it would be good to hang out together this year.

Comment

Sounds great!
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

I'm in. Just have to pre register. That's great that John is willing to reserve spots. Let me know when he needs the $$. Will see if Jonny and Patrick are going. Jonny always takes the Typhoon (when it's not torn apart). Hope the weather doesn't suck

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
            I'm in. Just have to pre register. That's great that John is willing to reserve spots. Let me know when he needs the $$. Will see if Jonny and Patrick are going. Jonny always takes the Typhoon (when it's not torn apart). Hope the weather doesn't suck
            So far we were thinking of three spots. Do you want 2 for the boys also?

Comment

I hope to be able to go. What's the cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
                I hope to be able to go. What's the cost?
                $35 by the end of April 30th. goes up to $55 for a while and $60 on the weekend of the show.

Comment

Working...
                X