GM steering-colunm protector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM steering-colunm protector

Used to have one of those CarGard steering-column protectors for my GN. Can't find the key anymore, and the original company quit making 'em. Just bought one of these LOK-ITT units. It's built like a brick shithouse!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

If they want your car Joel they will get it, I think a big ass snake will work better.

Comment

Yeah, but highly visible anti Chicago-punch devices have been proven to be a substantial theft-deterrent. Sure - somebody can show up with a roll-bed, industrial-strength cutting tools, and the knowledge to quickly disable pretty-much any alarm system. But that sort of professional car-theft accounts for only a tiny fraction of car thefts in thre US. Most car thieves will move on to an easier target when they see that bright red column protector.

The only 100% reliable solution would be to get the fuck outta the inner-city again & have an attached garage like I used to have. Before this, nobody had ever tried to fuck with the GN (or at least not enough to leave any evidence of tampering). Fuckers need a dose of 00 buck, administered by my Model 12.
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
      X