Buick Swap Meet This Weekend at MN Fairgrounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buick Swap Meet This Weekend at MN Fairgrounds

This Sunday the 26th there will be the Buick swap meet at the fairgrounds. It's usually in May but due to covid it got moved so I am going to swap. Hope it's not a bust I got some good parts for sale but it seems like every one thinks these are garage sales now and want want your parts for like $5 bucks.

Damn, I'd love to go (don't really need any parts except the flexible plastic fillers between the bumpers & sheet-metal on the GN), but the band I'm with is playing 2 hrs away on Sat nite, so I won't get home until 3-4 AM. Doubt that I'll be up & around in time for the swap meet.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
      Damn, I'd love to go (don't really need any parts except the flexible plastic fillers between the bumpers & sheet-metal on the GN), but the band I'm with is playing 2 hrs away on Sat nite, so I won't get home until 3-4 AM. Doubt that I'll be up & around in time for the swap meet.
      Well the swap meet goes until 2 PM Joel.

Comment

Still recovering from the long day & night down in Wykoff, so I didn't have the energy to attend the swap meet today.
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
        X