Street Machine Nats This Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Machine Nats This Weekend

Looks like it's time to roast the tires again at the Street Machine Nats. I am going with the Bird and will be there all weekend. Anyone else going?

We plan to head over probably late morning Friday. Already did the early entry.

Comment

Was a great Fri. out there today. It was nice to see Glenn and the boys and Johnny's little truck is quite a hit. I went over to hang out with my friend Brad as he has been through a lot with cancer in the last few years. Brad was there with John J. and his '722 L88 Camaro (home built) There were a lot of cars and trucks but a ton of open car spaces that people bought and didn't show up, what a waste. The people that run this show are Idiots, they need make parking first come and first to get the spots NO HOLDING any spots. The was no paperwork with our non-existent goodie bag. Most likely I will not sign up for 2022. I will just go to the local shows form now on.

Comment

There were two incidents on Sunday. As Glenn and I were getting ready to leave a lady fell out of the back of a pickup truck and hit her head on the ground, ouch. Later I was just told the guy who owns the 1963 Bel Air more door car twin turbo car was on the road course and lost control and wrecked the car. He was injured and busted some ribs but the car was not so lucky. Never take a drag car out on the twisties, bad things happy.

flatliner4-640x426.jpg

Comment

Seems the Street Machine Nats people sent me a survey today about what I think of this years show. Well I let them know how I felt and most likely not going next year to enter a car with all the stupid parking rules and crap way they do stuff. Oh well, just do more racing.

Comment

Working...
          X