Rock Falls test and tune this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Falls test and tune this weekend

Looks like I am going to go out to try and see if the new cam will put the little peanut port BBC in the high 10's this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed for some decent weather.

Too bad it got rained out.

Hopefully next weekend will be better.

Comment

Ya more like colded out. Looks like the Rock has added a fun day for Sunday so I will decide which is better. Most likely get the same amount of test runs for less money.

Comment

Looks like you went out last week and ran pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by fast toys View Post
          Looks like you went out last week and ran pretty good.
          I did and the car ran 11.16@118.26mph with an 8 to 1 461 BBC and home ported with my own personal valve job on the heads. Next up, a junk 400 that had 30K of hard miles on it then a swap to Vortec heads. Should make for some quick times

Comment

Going out Wed. to test project Junk 400 SBC.

Comment

Went out Wed. night drags, was the only one there at 2pm. Place looked like a ghost town quite erry but I got a good laugh out of it. As for the car the Junk 400 ran the best of a 12.81@102 and I raced a new C8 Vette. He was a sleep at the tree so I put a huge holeshot on his ass and at the 1/8 mile he only got me by a car, at the end of the track was about 4 to 5 cars LMAO 80K car. Glenn would have put a hurt on that sucker for sure with his SS Camaro. You have to come out with me on the 30th June race. I need a to watch that red Camaro pound the crap out of these new piles.

Comment

Wed night drags? I'd like to go. 12.80s is a good ET out of a spare motor. How many engines do you have? lol
                The streets out here are all messed up. Dust and ruts everywhere. Sometimes can't get through. Hopefully it'll be better by month end.
                Still breaking in the new clutch.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                  Wed night drags? I'd like to go. 12.80s is a good ET out of a spare motor. How many engines do you have? lol
                  The streets out here are all messed up. Dust and ruts everywhere. Sometimes can't get through. Hopefully it'll be better by month end.
                  Still breaking in the new clutch.
                  Ya sure hope you can get out this year, I'll break that clutch in fer ya, or I can break it too. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                  X