what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do?

Now that the ice rinks are going to be closing on Marach 2nd, what do you guys do for exercise in the spring and summer beside race? I know running is good,but what about sports that are not bar related? Does anyone do MMA or any thing like that?

The Wife and I walk and I ride my bike a lot and my son makes me ride my a** off

Comment

Originally posted by redline View Post
      Does anyone do MMA or any thing like that?

I know you don't.

Really though, I would mind playing some football!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        I know you don't.

Really though, I would mind playing some football!
        I'm going to sign up next week at a place in st.louis park yo! and I would be down for some football! the way you were sweating just watching me torque down the head on your car today I have no worries about outrunning you!:rotfl:

Comment

I'm going to sign up next week at a place in st.louis park yo! and I would be down for some football! the way you were sweating just watching me torque down the head on your car today I have no worries about outrunning you!:rotfl:
          Shit.

Thats why I will be running at you.

Like so..
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81S5ExwsM54

Comment

Shit.

Thats why I will be running at you.

Like so..
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81S5ExwsM54
            please you would be sweating so bad you would not be able to see me run circles around you! If you did get a hit on me it would be cause I tripped and you fell on me ha aha:rotfl:Then you would do this after I scored a touch down.

Comment

please you would be sweating so bad you would not be able to see me run circles around you! If you did get a hit on me it would be cause I tripped and you fell on me ha aha:rotfl:Then you would do this after I scored a touch down.

Comment

:lol::lol:
                at least you know your place.:lol: its all good man

Comment

Exercise

I have been saying that I'm going to get back to the gym soon. I have been paying for it all along. The Lifetime fitness clubs are really quite something when it comes to the scenery! That sometimes is part of the motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Shea View Post
                    The Lifetime fitness clubs are really quite something when it comes to the scenery! That sometimes is part of the motivation.

That is true. Lifetime is a lot of money though. Certain packages get you into certain locations. Kinda BS. Really nice place though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Shea View Post
                      I have been saying that I'm going to get back to the gym soon. I have been paying for it all along. The Lifetime fitness clubs are really quite something when it comes to the scenery! That sometimes is part of the motivation.
                      For sure! I used to work out at the Life Time Fitness and I loved it nice equipment, nice scenery,open 24 hours man I wish I never quit! maybe I should start again.

Comment

For sure! I used to work out at the Life Time Fitness and I loved it nice equipment, nice scenery,open 24 hours man I wish I never quit! maybe I should start again.
                        You just want to spot for Hot Boy! LOL!

Comment

You just want to spot for Hot Boy! LOL!
                          :lol::lol::lol: Thats awesome! he cant keep up with me on lifting.we should get him on here!:lol::lol: I cant stop laughing I forgot about that.

Comment

:lol::lol::lol: Thats awesome! he cant keep up with me on lifting.we should get him on here!:lol::lol: I cant stop laughing I forgot about that.
                            Tell him to get on here. I will create a 17 second car forum just for him. lol

Comment

Tell him to get on here. I will create a 17 second car forum just for him. lol
                              I'm affraid that will not due. we disscused it tonight and I already established the fact that his car is more like 20 sec........ He agreed.

Comment

Working...
                              X