Daily Driver / Grocery Getter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
    So, I can use your garage to install cage, 9"?
    got to finish the maro then the vette after that it will be open during the day only.

Comment

I drive my wagon as basic transportation a lot during the summer. If it's not raining, I drive the wagon. I drive the snot out of it and it's proven to be very reliable (knock on wood). I even plan to take it on the Iowa-Wisconsin leg of the Power Tour this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-door View Post
        I drive my wagon as basic transportation a lot during the summer. If it's not raining, I drive the wagon. I drive the snot out of it and it's proven to be very reliable (knock on wood). I even plan to take it on the Iowa-Wisconsin leg of the Power Tour this year.
        Is all this driving done on solid rollers or is the valve train not to aggressive?

Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
          got to finish the maro then the vette after that it will be open during the day only.
          I know code, I sneak in at night!

Comment

Originally posted by big block fiero View Post
            Is all this driving done on solid rollers or is the valve train not to aggressive?
            Solid rollers with .685" lift at the valve.

Comment

I would have daily drove the mustang last year if it wouldn't have been leaking oil on the headers constantly

but I have a '96 LHS daily driver that I drive all winter and drove most weekdays last year, as a daily trip from apple valley to n st paul is a little much for the mustang with all kinds of problems (this was right after the swap was done). But this year it will be my daily driver now that all of the problems will be fixed

Comment

Working...
              X