What world would you rather live in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What world would you rather live in?

Hypothetical question. Would you rather live in a world where: 1.Everyone has a 16 second car and you have the only 15 second car or 2. You have a 10 second car and everyone else has a 9 second car?

Originally posted by Morvo View Post
    Hypothetical question. Would you rather live in a world where: 1.Everyone has a 16 second car and you have the only 15 second car or 2. You have a 10 second car and everyone else has a 9 second car?
    Number 2, not out to prove anything, just like cars, going fast and having fun.

Comment

I'll take #2
      Because they dont know I have a 7 second car and they think it will only run a 10... LOL

Good way to make some money!

Comment

Definitely #2. I'm with speedo. I'm in it for the fun, not for the glory. I'd be happy as hell with a 10 second car

Comment

#2 I only care about myself.

Comment

#2 cause the wife won't let me have enough money to make a 9 second car.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M
              It would be pretty boring if you never had anyone to challenge you. The challenge is what drives us as hotrodders to better ourselves/cars.
              Yep. If my car was the same as everyone else's car, I would lose interest in the hobby.

Comment

as long as it beat's all the red camaro's i'd be happy.........lmfao......#2

Comment

I already have a 10 second car I will go for No. 1 as I can eat cheetos while I race.

Comment

#2. But I'll be "everyone else" with a 9 second car.

Comment

#1, im a sore loser...and if everyone has a 16 second car..then nobody knows what its like to go faster so im/we're arent really missing out on anything

Comment

Originally posted by CrotchRocketCBR View Post
                        #1, im a sore loser...and if everyone has a 16 second car..then nobody knows what its like to go faster so im/we're arent really missing out on anything

Comment

As the world turns

How many other possible choices can we have. I kind of like the world we live in right now, where everyone has a faster car than me, but I can still have hopes and aspirations if that's my desire. For every different person, I'm sure there would be a "most Desireable" seneriao. It's human nature to prefer to win. Who really wants to be a looser? Maybe a big ugly green newscaster from an animated futuristic sci-fi sitcom. Oh wait, he's the worst of all when it comes to that!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Shea View Post
                            How many other possible choices can we have. I kind of like the world we live in right now, where everyone has a faster car than me, but I can still have hopes and aspirations if that's my desire. For every different person, I'm sure there would be a "most Desireable" seneriao. It's human nature to prefer to win. Who really wants to be a looser? Maybe a big ugly green newscaster from an animated futuristic sci-fi sitcom. Oh wait, he's the worst of all when it comes to that!
                            I agree if there is nothing to strive for whats the point really?

Comment

2. I aint afraid of a 10 second car with my 11 sec car on the street anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X