• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
    2. I aint afraid of a 10 second car with my 11 sec car on the street anyway
    word.

Comment

Hypothetical question Tom, only two choices. I noticed you didn't pick one and that tells me almost as much about your character as if you would have chosen. Perhaps a better more interesting thread idea will follow as Bill and I'm sure Glen both make the point that the striving for more and maximizing of potential are as important as competition or the thrill of the ride.

Comment

Yeah, #2 for me.

Like I've said before, no matter what you build there'll always be someone faster or quicker.

I build my cars to satisfy my needs. I've always preferred to have cars that run better than they should on paper. We all know that paper or dyno #'s don't get you to the finish line first.

Once I took one of my headers over to Headers By Ed to have them repaired. He looked at them and told me "put a good set of headers on your car" He said I could pick up a few tenths and I told him I didn't want the Chevelle to go any quicker. He gave me a disgusted and puzzled look and said he had never heard anyone say something so ridiculous!

After I explained my logic, he saw my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
          Yeah, #2 for me.

Like I've said before, no matter what you build there'll always be someone faster or quicker.
          Thats why you start with an Lsx. You are already have 90% beat.

Comment

Phoenix is living in the #1 choice anyway... LOL

Comment

Working...
            X