Did anyone here know joe benver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone here know joe benver?

If you hit the crystal, street racing scene back in the mid-80's then you probably remember his lime green 68? roadrunner. He worked at the red-rooster machine shop in crystal then at teizar racing in long lake.

602, remembers.
    Last edited by big block fiero; 02-22-2008, 03:56 PM.

Hey, how you doing I remember old Joe what's up with him

Comment

I'm very sad to say that he died last summer as told to me by mike busse.

Comment

Wow I am so sorry I am sure his family was devistated and if I had know I would have went to the funeral. Tells you how short life can be. Thanks for letting me know.

Joe was a good friend and did very good machine work and always gave good deals. He will be missed

Comment

Originally posted by big block fiero View Post
          I'm very sad to say that he died last summer as told to me by mike busse.
          Holy crap I haven't heard Busse's name for years.....wasn't he a bike guy? Very fast bikes if I remember correctly.

Comment

I remeber the blown challanger that he used to race on the street never knew he raced bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
              I remeber the blown challanger that he used to race on the street never knew he raced bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang cobra93 View Post
                If I remember correctly he had built a Kawasaki and some stuff for other people but then went on to cars then marriage and so it was all over at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by big block fiero View Post
                  If I remember correctly he had built a Kawasaki and some stuff for other people but then went on to cars then marriage and so it was all over at that point.
                  I was hoping i remembered correctly about the bikes, maybe someone else can confirm or refute this...

Comment

Working...
                  X