Thinking of making an E.T. Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    You have an auto though. How come so much for the M9?

I am sure you have seen pics right?

Well actually, it is $3850 from Moser / EPP and thats with the TQ arm. I am assuming its that much due to it being a "Moser" and a new product.

I am getting the same type of rear from Midwest Chassis on LS1Tech for ~3400. This is with a Alum. center section, TQ arm, drive shaft. So, its a better price and cheaper due to they are just copying the M9's design and building it in house.
    Both companies have said that it is just as light as a 10 bolt.. So, that is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
      I am sure you have seen pics right?

Well actually, it is $3850 from Moser / EPP and thats with the TQ arm. I am assuming its that much due to it being a "Moser" and a new product.

I am getting the same type of rear from Midwest Chassis on LS1Tech for ~3400. This is with a Alum. center section, TQ arm, drive shaft. So, its a better price and cheaper due to they are just copying the M9's design and building it in house.
      Both companies have said that it is just as light as a 10 bolt.. So, that is a good thing.

Cool. Do you have the Fbody Alum. driveshaft now?

Comment

Yea.... It wont hold up to a 200 shot of the line though.

Comment

Did you guys see torkflight's thread on his fab rearend he made? I know he'll be making them for the new camaro's also.
          http://www.twincityoutlaws.com/showthread.php?t=278

Comment

That guy can fabricate I would have him do work for me if I ever need a cage

Comment

Is it done yet? You know us drag racers are impatient!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X