Thinking of making an E.T. Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of making an E.T. Section

I was thinking that we could ahve a E.T. board where you can post your best times ans a pic of your car. This would be like LS1tech and you would have to send the scan and pic to us then the section will be closed.
    There woulds also be a top 10 place also for the big dawgs.
    What do you think?
    yes
    100.00%
    no
    0.00%

Doesn't sound like a bad idea imho. For those that don't have a scanner, maybe just a picture could be taken with TCO or your username written on it to prove it's legit? Just a thought (since I don't have a scanner)

Comment

Could you advise people not to chit-chat with comments so you can keep the thread condensed and uncluttered? Comments on people's posts should be in its own thread or PM, just a thought.

Comment

well i know i wont be anywhere at the top of the list, but im sure im going to hit the track this summer so if the thread exists i will figure out a way to scan it up

-Aaron
        87 cutlass
        76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
        87 olds 442 - old mans ride
        355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

Sounds like a great idea. :cool:

Comment

Sweet idea. I like the way crazyspeed does theirs. My .02

Comment

I was thinking of a TCO top Outlaw top 10 N/A
              Boosted Outlaw top 10
              Then the rest would be from No.1 on to as many want to be in it

Comment

Cool with me...

I know Phoenix wont be in it!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
                  Cool with me...

Shit. My sportlines might not agree with a drag launch though. lol I Might try an all out runn towards the end of next year. That way if break my rear axle, I will have all winter to save for a moser.

I think it would be a cool idea Bob. N/A, Boost, Juiced sections?

Comment

LOL..

hey, I am getting my 9" rear soon, you want a good 10 bolt? You know its a bad ass for being a 10 bolt.

Comment

My t56 will snap that 10 bolt. If you are going to give it away I'll take it.

Comment

Cool with me...

:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M
                          I say YES, but I am a little concerened that the GM boys may develope some self esteem issues from it.
                          You will no duobt be at the top of the list somewhere me thinks
                          You gotta help that 98 cobra s/c guy get his e.t. down there so I can have a closer race with him. Last time was not so pretty for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            My t56 will snap that 10 bolt. If you are going to give it away I'll take it.

I am sure you will with a 5K clutch dump! but, its a good back up for cheap $$ until you do get the $$ for your rear. My M9 is ~3400 bucks.

I have cut 1.45 60's on it and and 1.5X's on motor all day long. Still as quiet as it was when I put it together.

Comment

I am sure you will with a 5K clutch dump! but, its a good back up for cheap $$ until you do get the $$ for your rear. My M9 is ~3400 bucks.

I have cut 1.45 60's on it and and 1.5X's on motor all day long. Still as quiet as it was when I put it together.
                              You have an auto though. How come so much for the M9?

Comment

Working...
                              X