yeah its so funny

Comment

i didnt get banned i got my pmz takin away for doin nothing

Comment

Sweet, Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by slow35th View Post
          i didnt get banned i got my pmz takin away for doin nothing
          that's very strange, what happened to seeing how long it'll take till you get banned????? change your mind????

Comment

it is pretty strange saying and doing are different things, you call tcs a dictatorship!

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
              Sweet, Pm sent
              LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by slow35th View Post
                it is pretty strange saying and doing are different things, you call tcs a dictatorship!
                i never said that about tcs. I like tcs it has a huge market share and that is great. Some have called this a dictatorship and also a cult.....lol But to all don't try to be banned just stay away that works good also in proving your point.

Comment

It's funny to me that people call this a dictatorship but when 2 people I know who were banned years ago on a certain site that was ok. People have plenty of places to go
                  and if YOU don't like it here then why do those people come back. All this is doing is driving the people that came here as they are sick of that. People here want to have a place to post and not have to read all kinds of drama garbage. Mn F-body which is a very good site does not put up with this stuff and we are not either but I do not see these people signing up over there and starting all kinds of crap WHY they don't put up with it niether do a lot of other sites.

A lot of people invited themselves here as word of mouth spread that this was a good place. So 1 member gets into it with another and because people don't like him or her that invite themselves here to start shit with no regard that others that may not like to read all of that stuff.

I am going to close all this up and I want those who came here to talk about their cars here. If you have a big e-weiner then go someplace else. We have many troll accounts here that are going to be gone.

Someone said that there should be a differance between a mod and member, Here is what I will tell you Mods here will keep the site on track and make sure that members have a good time not play Daycare. Before a lot of the problem people[not all that came here are bad] came here I never had to ban anyone or delete any threads or posts. Tells you what kinds of members we started with

If you are butthurt on another site about how you were treated here remember how you treated others.

This thread is closed
                  Last edited by MR.hp; 02-21-2008, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X