Really fugly TA in the cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really fugly TA in the cities

Any of you guys ever see that gold 2000s convert TA ? Ive only seen it once at car craft but it has to be the fuglyest TA I have ever seen

Nope never seen it.

I take it that you don't like gold converts?

Comment

Ohh no I love converts and gold ones are cool also . Just trying to start some convo . and this ta just popped into my head when I was readin some other posts. I think I might have a pic of it in my computer .... ya ya I took a pic or two of it . one of those car wreck things

found it here it is

Comment

I have seen this car before, and its not very good looking, he also has a ton of money into the car.

Comment

Originally posted by styxsz28 View Post
          I have seen this car before, and its not very good looking, he also has a ton of money into the car.
          ya thats what I was told by one of his friends , supposd to have alot of hp also . but all that money into it and its ummmmm interesting ?

Comment

Man! Look at the hood on that thing?

Wow! It is different. Color reminds me of AJ's (1badburb) Vette

Comment

Maybe thats what the guy likes, at least he dose it for a passion I think it looks pretty cool but the front bumper dose have to go tho

Comment

Originally posted by StevieJ View Post
                ya thats what I was told by one of his friends , supposd to have alot of hp also . but all that money into it and its ummmmm interesting ?
                It has around 350 wheel horse, but also has spray not sure how big of a shot tho.

Comment

I was told it had more hp then that . I was also told the guy who owns it is in a wheel chair and he built it for road course racing at BIR soo I guess more power to him... but I still think it would look alot better with the orig bumpers and hood. Ohhh and I still think its fugly with the bumpers and hood it has . Idont remeber how much nitrous it had but I remember seeing a kit under the hood

Comment

ummm StevieJ thats my brothers TA ........

Comment

Originally posted by Squarepants View Post
                      ummm StevieJ thats my brothers TA ........
                      Opps..... lol

I have seen that car. I am not digging the look, but it is done nicely.

Comment

Well .. it no longer looks like that any more . He got sick of being pulled over . all stock bumpers and hood are back on it now.Just so everyone knows hp = 447 whp it used to have a 200 shot of nitrous never hooked it back up after the last engine and yes he has a very VERY large amount of money into it if you add the 3 engines 4 trans and 2 differentials, I tend to tell people he could have bought another house for what he has in it , But thats what happens when you build a car to run BIR's road course and use nothing but the very best . The list of what has been done to it is way too long . Lets just say all suspension , brakes , engine , trans , differential and so on has been swaped out for full race parts . Its a ruff ride , you've heard people say "it rides like its on rails" well this one really does .. last time we ran it up at BIR it pulled a 1.52 lap . Ohhhh and YES he is in a wheel chair . I like to ask people up at BIR after he puts down a better time then them how does it feel to be beat by a guy who one has one hand on the wheel and cant use his feet ?

Comment

Originally posted by Squarepants View Post
                          Well .. it no longer looks like that any more . He got sick of being pulled over . all stock bumpers and hood are back on it now.Just so everyone knows hp = 447 whp it used to have a 200 shot of nitrous never hooked it back up after the last engine and yes he has a very VERY large amount of money into it if you add the 3 engines 4 trans and 2 differentials, I tend to tell people he could have bought another house for what he has in it , But thats what happens when you build a car to run BIR's road course and use nothing but the very best . The list of what has been done to it is way too long . Lets just say all suspension , brakes , engine , trans , differential and so on has been swaped out for full race parts . Its a ruff ride , you've heard people say "it rides like its on rails" well this one really does .. last time we ran it up at BIR it pulled a 1.52 lap . Ohhhh and YES he is in a wheel chair . I like to ask people up at BIR after he puts down a better time then them how does it feel to be beat by a guy who one has one hand on the wheel and cant use his feet ?
                          Steve! I think my buddy Wally raced that sucker last summer near Snelling and Uni. Quick!!
                          Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tradbuilt View Post
                            Steve! I think my buddy Wally raced that sucker last summer near Snelling and Uni. Quick!!

Iroc Wally ? could have

Comment

I think i saw the build up of this car awhile ago on the internet

Comment

Working...
                              X