Apology to Brett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology to Brett

I hope no one was thinking I meant anything bad when I said I heard he lost his house and was living out of his truck. I made the post out of concern, to see if there was any truth to it. Brett has helped me out a bunch of times when my car broke down and he trailered me home. If he was down and out, I just wanted to see if I could help him at all.

Again, I apologize if any damage was done and I'm very happy to hear that the rumors aren't true and that Brett is doing good.

Originally posted by 5-door View Post
    I hope no one was thinking I meant anything bad when I said I heard he lost his house and was living out of his truck. I made the post out of concern, to see if there was any truth to it. Brett has helped me out a bunch of times when my car broke down and he trailered me home. If he was down and out, I just wanted to see if I could help him at all.

Again, I apologize if any damage was done and I'm very happy to hear that the rumors aren't true and that Brett is doing good.
    your apology is accepted

Comment

Originally posted by 5-door View Post

That's cool of you

Comment

Working...
      X